Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Back To Work.

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. I think I slept pretty good. Yesterday was a day off, and 2nd Monday in a row I had to be somewhere at 8:00 AM, or meet someone at 8:00 AM. Not really a big deal, but I think on my day off I want to start it at my leisure.  One week we got the French Door in, and yesterday we brought my truck in to get the bed sprayed with Herculiner or whatever, and the bottom undercoated to prevent rust. So actually important things to get done, but still.

I went to the laundromat to get all our winter blankets, and whatnot cleaned. I also finished my book, and got the next in the series at the library.  I napped some too. In my mind are all the things I still have to do.

So anyway my life goes on. Not much to it. Just days that go on. I've been catching bits and pieces of the World Cup. It's about the only Soccer I watch.

I really don't have much on my mind it appears. Not really much going on in my life either.  Nothing really significant at all. So, I am glad to go back to work again. Days off can be tiring.  :)  all of a sudden though I feel recharged, and ready to get back to work. I have decided pretty much yesterday or this morning to put my two weeks in at the grocery store. That way Sunday all I'll have is the bakery. Only one job/day with Monday off. That makes Sunday a sleep in day too.  I got a $1/hr raise at my Saturday job, and I just got a raise at the bakery for the same, so I'll still make good money compared to my outflows. A little more time for me too.

So that is pretty exciting. In just one stroke I'll make my life a little better. I did like working at the grocery store. I always liked stocking shit, and making displays, but one day one job for me.

This is a ridiculous update, but I will publish for your reading pleasure.   :)

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.    :)

No comments: