Sunday, May 7, 2017

Starting Another Day.

I am starting Another day. Yesterday was a bit different cuz usually I pick up a bottle of wine after work on Saturdays. It's the night I drink wine. Not anymore as Saturday will not be a drink night. Thursday or Friday will be my drink night.

Last night I cooked dinner, and got a good start in book 5 of my series. I also watched the movie one for the money, which was made from the first book in the series. I seem to be getting more and more hooked. Getting into the characters more and more. Also today I finally have the last of my Pendergast novels to listen to. I was on a wait list, but no more.

Having been down this road before I am pretty excited to be back on it. I save money, and I have more productive time. We will definitely get our house painted once the weather fully cooperates.

In a life full of turns I just made another. My whole routine thrown away to find a different one. Check it out. Kinda like the change in seasons, you don't want to look at the same shit all the time.

I don't know where it will lead me. Probably more distant. In life I suspect most of you want to matter,  and most want to be important.

The truth suggests you and I are in the same boat. We aren't. You aren't special,  and you are not some remarkable human being. Just one of the multitudes. All our stories are different though. Most/all are hidden though,  cuz no one wants the World to see the real them. Too scary. You are too flawed. Too imperfect. Who wants to show themselves if they can't wear Saint's clothes?   Too many judges and we aren't perfect.

You think that doesn't matter, but I KNOW it does.

Whatever. I am me doing my life thing. One man in a World on his own. Comfortable with me,  and not really concerned about much.

I'll finish my coffee, and get ready for work.

Cya.   :)

No comments: