Tuesday, May 16, 2017

I Didn't Get Tired.

So yesterday went pretty well. Work was fine. I got my next 2 books at the library. I came home,  and cut the grass. I also got my 15-17 year old gas powered trimmer running. Last week I couldn't. I switched out the gas,  and let it idle for a while. It worked like a charm. That thing makes trimming very easy. I also got my garden ready to go.

Being active and getting things done gives you hope that just maybe we can get all the things done. I cooked some chops on the grill, and that was the day pretty much. I finished book 6 in my series, and went to bed. I also have an idea of what I'll be doing today. A project in mind outside. Maybe the change of seasons gives you another look, and more energy.

That is about it for me. Not much else going on. Not much real significant going on with me. Staying active. A 50 year old just living life. At the age of 50 you figure your days are about  2/3 done.

The thing about my life is my memories are all washed away. I had a story,  and I lived it. None of it even seems important anymore. I guess when you eventually process your life that is what happens. It no longer is of real consequence.

I stand on my own 2 feet too. Secure in my route, and who I am. I know there is another thing to do, but I don't know when. In previous times I think I had an idea how this blog was supposed to go, and others too. As to mine it just goes on. As to others I have no idea the significance, if any.

I think in some way I was supposed to get to know people. These days I don't think you really do. If people were courageous before of letting others in, I don't see it so much anymore.

People have a view of how their life is "supposed" to be. It's your life. You call the shots. You are the master of your 5 and 10 year plans. You will manipulate all events to make your plans come true. 

You've been in that spot for years now. Not much has changed really. People are just older,  and life has moved on. If possible people know you less.

What does that mean?  I am not really sure. I think I just thought this was supposed to go some place. Many have disappeared. So now I have no clue.

It doesn't matter though,  cuz my heart is content. This story is not mine to worry about. I am not calling the shots. I am just waiting for the thing I know I must do. The hidden answer. I have no clue anymore about you really.

I do know today I have work. I got stuff I want to get done today after. I can start book 7 now in my series. I guess in a life full of 'have to' I have very little of that. That is a weight many would probably like to lose.

Here is a hint about that. Lack of 'have to' has to do with a heart lacking that. Content and happy as far as those things go. I wonder how you struggle with that?   Without help much of life is a grind. A lot to do, and only so much time.

Anyway. Off I go to my book.

Cya.   :)

No comments: