Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Back To Normal

Good morning. I thought about sleeping in today,  but as I thought about it, I wasn't tired. I just woke up having bizarre dreams. Not scary, just weird. I feel in high spirits today. I think I may be allergic to days off.  Yesterday I had a day off,  and I wasn't sure what to do.

I got the things I wanted to get done, done. As I looked around there is so much more that needs to get done, but I wasn't feeling it yesterday. Sometimes I am amazed at how much stuff we should really do. Just typical cleaning stuff, and minor repairs. There are only so many hours in the day.

Anyway. Enough of that. I think now that we are really close to June that Summer is here. Jackets will be a thing of the past. Shoes and socks will be the first things removed when we get home. Longer days I guess, but I still go to bed early. I may be staying up a little longer.

We have some stuff to do, but I also like looking around our yard. We spend some money every year on perennials so new stuff is always coming up. Even annuals do start to go crazy.

I guess I am a homebody these days. Maybe it's an age thing. A day of work. Some time doing whatever. A meal to end the day, and maybe reading or watching something on the TV.

I cannot imagine being 70, and wanting to be President. I think the orange hair guy is probably close to that. Talk about missing out on life. People in elevated positions are pretty whack too. They think they make a difference.

They may make some sort of difference, but rarely good in the long term. A house divided cannot stand, well the same with the World right? 

The World hides itself in robes, and suits,  makeup. Parades, and pageantry. It's all bull shit. This World is just one big lie. Covering it's ugly insides.

I don't have to worry about that though. The World is not my master. As a matter of fact I am the enemy of the World. It may know it, but currently it is powerless to do anything to me. The weapon of choice for such things currently is trapped within me. Unable to do anything at all.

Anyhoo. Just getting something down. I cannot imagine how people do 3 day weekends. I can't think of anything worse.   :)

You people are crazy. 

Gotta run. I may do another coffee. Gonna read my book too.

Cya.   :)

No comments: