Saturday, May 27, 2017

Just cuz.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Nothing major going on with me at all. I got some stuff done yesterday after work. Cut the grass, water the tomatoes,  cucumbers, beans, and zucchini. Threw some straw around the plants to act as mulch. I had some Coors Lites,  then tacos,  then sleep.

What do I want from a day?  I want my meal to be as good as those tacos were last night.

I don't think I thought of anything particularly interesting yesterday. I think the most important thing on my mind was to get the grass cut. I didn't want that weighing on my mind. Also to take care of the veggies. Oops, cilantro too. Almost forgot about that.

Today I work, and have to transplant a tree. Probably do ribs for dinner. That should be about it. I'll take Hope this morning, and read my book.

I can always dig a bit I guess to try to make my entry not a complete waste of time. I kinda live out my days. There is nothing epic about me or any part of my life. There is nothing epic I need to accomplish. The funny thing is I am still fulfilled. I expect the human experience is to seek for meaning. The funny truth of this is at the end you'll realize there was no meaning. You and I don't matter one bit. It may take your end to see this,  but I've already faced my end. Accepted the worst outcome if that is my lot.

Anyway what I am guessing is you don't know your own insignificance. I know mine. I know I don't matter. If you were to face your end this fact will make you sad. Me enduring two trials I am content with my little life of insignificance. I am not sad about it at all.

You, I am guessing are seeking the epic in life. There is no such thing. None of this really matters. The best you can hope for is a great meal at the end of the day. Watch your veggies grow every day. See the green trees go crazy this time of year.  I'd say have a happy heart, but I know that is not in our power. You have never stood in these shoes I wear.

You don't know what you are missing. Also it makes everything else seem silly kinda.

Anyway. Another cup of coffee,  and my book.

Cya.

No comments: