Tuesday, May 9, 2017

All In A Day.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing good. I got something in the mail the other day. A special car event. Heavily advertised. $2100 off the price of the used car + no matter what it looks like I get $75 just for showing up. I would want a truck. The trucks were way too nice for someone who drives 3000 miles or less each year. We looked and did a test drive. I don't want a car payment,  but would be willing to get into a $100-150 car payment. That was not going to happen. Instead of $75 I got  $5 for showing up.

Lisa still likes modes of transportation, and I could give a fuck. They advertised to the poor. $59 down,  and this is your monthly payment. You never knew what the price of the car was til way later. The car payments were ridiculous seeming to me. Do people still make $300-400 payments?

I drive less than 3000 miles per year, so that is not the norm.  As far as car salesman go, I am the worst guy. I wasn't in the market for a vehicle,  but I checked it out for what I thought would be $75. I got  $5.

I looked at the job of those traveling car salespeople. I think they travel around the country for liquidation events.  Advertise heavily,  set up tents, and do their spiel.

Everything out of their mouth was total BS I bet. Kinda like the BS phone solicitors peddle.

Anyway, we picked up some groceries,  and made an easy meal. I watched a movie,  and read a bit of my book.

I don't know what I'll do today after work.

I'll tell you something of me. I did drink alcohol frequently. Pretty much every day. Not a crazy amount. I never got hung over, and I never got a headache. If you could drink alcohol without any of the physical consequences why not do it?  1 drink always turns into 3 or 4 though. I'd get a good buzz and fall asleep. You never know what kinda stupid shit you think of with a pretty good buzz. So finally I got talked into tuning it down.

For me personally I don't believe in alcoholism. A made up word in my view. You got shit to do then do it. At the end of the day do what you want. You still gotta get up the next day though. You still gotta work. I never woke up wanting a vodka drink first thing in the morning. Is that real?  I never once in my life drank a fifth of something in one day.

Anyway. I do like the alcohol buzz. I decided to do it one day /week now. Seems easy, and it is mostly. On my way home or after work though my heart kinda gets excited thinking of having a drink. Pretty weird. Don't know where that comes from. Maybe bodies crave sugar, and that is the sugar I consumed most of my years.

Who knows?   I did drink cuz why not. In life I have already won,  and really there are no consequences for me. I still eventually will do my final thing. Regardless of anything. That being said my turn helps me look at things different.

I like it. Life still is crazy busy, and there is not enough time to get all the things done. I just gotta plug along I guess.

Anyhoo.

Another day older,  and I doubt we ever get wiser. We just live out our days.

I do like a good turn, and I think this is a good one for me.

Okee dokee.  Cya.   :)

No comments: