Wednesday, October 31, 2018

My Day Starts Early.

My day definitely starts early, or I like it to anyway.  I guess it's a habit. I like this early time. I am up a couple hours typically before work.

Yesterday was okay as far as days go. We worked a little late, and I stopped on my way home. So basically I didn't do anything after work, but chill, and then made chicken enchiladas. That stuff is so ridiculously good,  and easy to make. It totally hit the spot. The day before I made ribs that fell off the bone with double baked potatoes. That doesn't really mean anything except you can eat pretty good meals pretty cheaply. How much would you spend going out, and buying for yourself, or 5 people?  A lot.

My life is simple like that. Work,  and eat something for dinner. My house is comfortable. I love the extra room we added by putting the vent free fireplace in the breezeway. It's so comfortable. Our house i feel is insulated ridiculously. I never hear our furnace go on. Granted it's usually around 40- 50 degrees out, but I swear I never hear it.

I don't feel I am anxious about anything. I am in no hurry for the future. The days change. Pretty regularly too. Like every 24 hours or so.   ;)  Today is as good as any other.  I guess one thing about me is I am not looking toward better days. Today is fine,  I don't need anything to be any better. There is no gold at the end of the rainbow. I am here. It's fine, I don't need gold.

I don't really know what makes a person think money is the key to happiness.  Happiness comes from our heart. It's one thing we have no control over.

Me knowing you a little better than you do is kinda trippy I guess. I don't really dwell on it. I live my day to day, and go with the flow. I just know others are missing out on stuff,  but they don't know it.

There is social media stuff,  but what do you want to show people. There isn't much to share is there?  We all have our lives. Our day to day that goes on, and nothing really means anything.

Without a content heart I would think life would be challenging. Always yearning. Always striving. For what?  Money?  Recognition?  You strive for a content heart. You go in any number of directions, and it is something you cannot create for yourself. A person born of this World is trapped inside. You want a care free heart, but no ways of the World will help you. It's out of your power. No matter what you didn't create for yourself some really special and excellent life. You just did what others did. Follow different winds at different times to where it lead.

My path I was totally blind to. No clue what I was doing. I was obedient though, for I knew the ramifications. My job was not to be perfect,  although I wanted it for security. My job is to overcome 3 times. Mostly live it, and experience it, because my heart is given strength to overcome. I cannot do any of it on my own. My heart is just strengthened to do what it must. I cannot even imagine the 3rd time. That may be scary. I'll be given courage though, cuz this vessel will have to be created new. As I am now I cannot be filled with perfection. I guess my new vessel will be created by fire.

Lol. You have absolutely no idea what I am talking about. 

Anyhoo,  I spose. 

Have a good one.   :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.   :)

Laterzzz.    :)

Bye.    :)))

No comments: