Wednesday, October 24, 2018

It Was Just A Week Ago Or So.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. It seems like it was just a week ago I was wondering how my to do list got so large. Here I sit with most things done. We expanded our driveway with a lot of gravel. Vent free heater is installed in the breezeway. Insulated up top. Circular tiles above the garage is done.  Electrical is done in the breezeway,  except for finish work. I even pulled my tomato plants out, and put them in the yard bin. Cut the grass for the last time too, except for bagging up leaves. That means I'll have to run the lawnmower like 5 more times still.

I have taken a week off from working out. Not really intentional,  but I think I jacked up my back while I was in the airplane. Nothing crazy, but just a little sore.  I am fine now. I can go today after work, cuz my little project today shouldn't take much time.

This is a pretty good time of year I guess. I am acclimating to the change in temps.  Really it's just good to get a bunch of shit done.

I guess it's time to think of Spring projects for next year, and it won't be so stupid busy like this year. We got most of our shit done. We have some things,  but hopefully we'll have everything organized.

Pretty soon the Holidays will be here. There will be a window of being stupid crazy busy at work,  and before you know it the year will turn over into a new one.  I guess this year has been quite a year.

Other than that not much. Yesterday was quite productive after work. It probably helped I slept in as late as I could.

Today will be a day. It shouldn't be too crazy. My days typically are pretty okay. I may even have a 2nd cup of coffee before my run.

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

Bye.    :)))

No comments: