Wednesday, October 17, 2018

I Could Sit Here All Day.

I definitely would have sit here all day trying to come up with a title. I got none. Yesterday was an okay day. My biggest annoyance was a knot I have in my butt. I don't know how I got it. Also I was sore from my Monday workout. So basically if I moved yesterday it hurt.  I worked so I moved a lot. My butt feels like I accidentally sat on a tennis ball for like 20 hours. No clue where that came from.

We got our vent free stove put in. If you've been around these parts you'll remember Jerry who I used to run with a lot. He's a plumber, and he fit time in his schedule to hook me up. He cut in to our natural gas supply outside and ran cssx tube to our breezeway. Natural gas instead of propane will save us money. Our breezeway will be heated,  and we have a big area for our house plants. I am sitting out here now.

Other than that not much. I feel if my sleep was a bit out of whack I caught up last night. I had a couple cocktails,  ate dinner, and crashed. Putting the work, eat, sleep motto to good use. I have to move a bunch of rock today. We are getting a yard shipped. I am going to put gravel down where people park at the end of our yard. I'll probably just come straight home today instead of working out. Just to get it done. My dad said he'd help too, with what he can.

So life goes on. I am out of coffee which sucks.  One of the days I would really like a cup. I am not sure about running this morning, cuz of my butt. I guess I might as well. I ran yesterday, and it felt pretty good. I don't know if it will aggravate my butt or not. I can always use the foam roller after I guess. Maybe find a tennis ball.

So, I got my routine. I will work today,  I got shit to do after. There will be a meal too. It's all one could ask for. I wonder what my outlook would be like now if I were just the person who was born here.  Would work be a grind?  Would I feel like a better life is somewhere else? People sometimes say they want to live their best life. I found that avenue.  It isn't anything like lifestyles of the rich and famous.

I don't know how you'd explain it. It comes from a different heart I guess. One not of this World. It comes from a life you didn't create.  It's not one you can really see either. As a person born in this World you see wealth as a source of happiness,  and contentment perhaps. It's the best the World can offer. It's all a heart of this World can see. The turning point for any person is being able to see their life is only one coin. Nothing more. Only then can you overpower the World.  As I write this now I see why we went in the wilderness. So you can get good vision.

Remember I said I wouldn't have taken you in the wilderness cuz it is brutal. After a year or so I see why we went. To help you.

It figures.  See how I do stuff, and I have no clue why, and then it hits me why we did it.

Pretty cool.

Anyhoo, gotta run.

Have fun.    :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

Laterzzz.     :)

Bye.    :)))

No comments: