Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Just Like That Fall Is Here.

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. Life is back to normal. I worked Saturday and Sunday. Yesterday, I had off, and well, today I work.  somehow my to do list got a million miles long. I have no idea how that happened. Fall is here too, so leaves will be falling.

There really isn't much on my mind. Life goes on, until it doesn't. I find it kinda strange where people think in life there is nothing you can't accomplish if you work hard, and yadda yadda yadda. Well, you will die,  and I don't care what lengths you go to, you won't change it. People will tell you they see the big picture, but obviously they don't.

In just a couple years after you pass most of your life will be forgotten. Loved ones may think of  you once in a while, but less and less as time goes on.

I don't find that sad at all, just the reality of it all. I mean at my moment of searching I guess I wanted to live a life that mattered, but it really won't. I mean, yeah I have a story not of my making. Not of my planning either. One I kinda got thrown in, and really there ended up being a lot of downtime in this story. Never really knowing the timing of things,  I guess I always thought things would be done sooner rather than later.

Time is something people worry about, because one day you are young, and two weeks later you are 50.  Rocks aren't concerned with time. Things not bound by time aren't either.

I'd say your time is short so don't be mad about stuff, but people don't control their outlook. Every day almost I see angry people. Yikes.

When I was in S.A. I saw a lot of people in the service industry. I don't know where they lived, but people seemed okay. I can't imagine a ton were making a lot of money. They seemed to have mostly a decent disposition. I couldn't think of any reason for it, but I guess I like it. Good for them you know? 

So anyway, I got a lot to do. How that happens I don't really know, but it does.

I'll keep plugging along. I'll be back in my routine today, and I don't want to go on vacation for a long time.  :)  I like my routine better I guess. Work, eat, sleep.

My disposition is pretty okay too I guess. Mostly just cuz my heart is fine with my lot in life.  In the end I will have done good.  I guess that is more important than really mattering. I'm fine with that too. This heart doesn't need much, and I am grateful for that. 

Anyhoo, guess I better go. 

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.     :)

Bye.    :)))

No comments: