Friday, October 26, 2018

A Title Is Becoming The Hardest Thing.

These days it seems I sit thinking about a title forever. Writing this isn't hard. I don't know if I ever really know what I'll write. I just start, and see what comes up.

I don't know how I did it,  but I finished everything this week I wanted. I had some outside stuff to finish up before the weather turns. It's all done,  and Halloween isn't here yet.

I guess I don't really have much to write about. Life goes on. I guess I had a thought last night while supper was cooking. A thought I have not a thing to worry about. I am healthy,  active,  doing fine financially. I work, and bring money in. Work to me is mostly entertaining and fun. It's work,  so you have to work, but one job is mostly fun, and the other I listen to books while I work.

I know I am lucky,  and it is quite unique to be in my position. You cannot create that feeling I had last night. It is that little disconnect that makes me wonder of others. The struggles people deal with in life. I have a feeling people are always trying to measure up. Be as good as some ideal. Be as good as some other person, and how you perceive them.

No one should be looked up to. You are looking at a lot of imperfection wherever you look. No one lives up to any kind of ideal person. In the end we believe lies. Our eyes don't really see the truth, or comprehend it. We seek for Saints, and there are none.

So now what?  Life is supposed to be this grand thing, and it isn't. People are supposed to be remarkabke creatures, and they aren't. This World is supposed to be amazing, and it isn't.

We were born in a place where bad information is everywhere. Taught to believe things that aren't true. We put our faith in lies. Life sure is disappointing, because we grow up with false expectations. I guess we all suppress shit we aren't supposed to think. Sacrifice in areas, so as to improve our self worth.

Life is pretty ridiculous, and kinda filled with ridiculous people. I don't know how others skate through, when I know they will not feel how I do. At this point I cannot even help you in the slightest. You were given a coin,  but you chose the World. Nothing about this place brings happiness. Just look around. Everyone seems mad about something.

Anyways, it is good to be me. So many years have passed since I started on my journey. I still am not done,  but really has anything been really that hard for me since overcoming the 2nd time? We did have the draught years, so doing this thing was hard. These days a title isn't always easy to come up with. Other than that though.

Being assured of being on the right side of being right is a good feeling. Everyone I guess thinks they are in that same position. They are wrong though. Their foundation is built in the sand. Built on lies.  False teachers are plentiful, and unknowingly they lead many astray.

We are born thinking we are right, and it took me a lot to learn I couldn't be more wrong. So I went on my path of learning. It will once again lead me to great suffering,  but I am willing. Have been for a long time.

Anyhoo. 

Gotta run.   :)

Have fun.     :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.     :)

Laterzzz.     :)

Bye.    :)))

No comments: