Tuesday, October 30, 2018

OMG, I Have So Much To Tell You.

J/k.   ;)

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was pretty good as far as days go. I slept til 7:44 AM. I woke up thinking it was 4:00 AM, but it was almost 8:00 AM. That was good. I got most of my shit done on Sunday before work, so I pretty much had the whole day. I worked out, ran a couple errands, then basically chilled,  made a meal, and that was it.

I seriously have nothing too pressing going on right now. No more major projects til Spring,  and we really only have one. The driveway.

Really all we have to do is organize, and some finish work stuff. Nothing hard at all. So I guess I can relax. More than I normally do anyway. It's a good time for me I guess.

Other than that not much going on. Work, eat, sleep with a Monday off.  I am at peace I guess. Nothing really significant about me or my life. No great projects to tackle. No momentous whatever in my future. Life I guess is easy for me, and I suppose that means it must not be for you.

I know this, cuz I did not create my easy life. How I would be now if I didn't do what I did before I have no clue. The new me knows not the old me.  The new me wakes up like this most mornings.

I have nothing to prove. I need not any trophies. Accolades I have no use for. Life is just simple, and that stems from how my heart is. In our effort to create the perfect life we will fail. Our hearts go astray on any number of occasions. What will drive you nuts is we cannot keep ourselves in a box. We cannot get rid of the noisy World. There is always shit to worry about.

A content life is a most impossible thing to create,  yet I live one. Not because I created it, but rather my heart is made to feel that way.   I see no other person I'd rather be than me. No other life I'd rather live than mine.

I'd call it something like the meaning of success or whatever, but I did not create me. I am a product of the turn made decades ago. I did not create this person I am now,  and where I am you cannot stand. There is a chasm between us, and I cannot close the gap between you and I. It will be closed at some time. Maybe after the third and final thing I must do. Not sure, but if that is the case that means this blog is of no use. It doesn't do anything. It probably does, but I am not sure what. I just do as my heart feels, so...

Anyhoo, gotta run.

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

Laterzzz.    :)

Bye.   :)))

No comments: