Friday, October 19, 2018

Unexpected.

So a strange for me thing happened yesterday. I went to bed early Wednesday night. I didn't wake up to any of my early alarms. Basically slept as long as I could. I thought I'd be bouncing off the walls with energy, but I was tired still yesterday. Like maybe I was battling a cold or something. Today I am fine, so I guess all is good.  

Also we had in total 4 yards of rock delivered the last two days. The area at the end of our yard has now got fabric and gravel down for parking. It's what we use the area for anyway. My dad did 90% of the work too. I did very little. It came out good.

So basically life goes on. Obviously nothing too important going on with me.  Even this update seems dumb to me. It seems dumb cuz it is.

Who gives a fuck about my boring life?  It is pretty simple I guess. I do the work thing, and the rest of the day is mine. I don't really have to stress about much. My life isn't special,  or unique really. I guess it has been unique, but right now it is just plain easy. I see people for how we are. Not gifted or creative really. Not special you know? 

We aren't smarter than others.  Our life really doesn't matter. There are no people of virtue who surround us. Every person you look at is not virtuous.  They may try to fake it though. There are no heroes. No one to look up to. No one we should try to emulate,  cuz all have their own struggles.

I think the main struggle with life is people think it is more than it is. Like this is supposed to be special or something. It isn't. You haven't carved some special niche out if life,  and you never will. On your own you won't become content. You will not become a saint. Destined to fail you are, and you cannot fake your way out of it.

Something has been bugging me since yesterday. I saw a customer at work. She looked familiar kinda, but I can't place it. Where have I seen her before?  I got caught staring at her trying to figure it out.    :)  I should have just asked her where she works or something. I cannot place her. One of those weird things. 

Anyway, I guess I am back to my normal self. Doing the life thing as it comes. Wake up without much to worry about, and the day will progress the same. Work,  eat, sleep.

Right now, I gotta run. 

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

Laterzzz.    :)

Bye.   :)))

No comments: