Thursday, October 4, 2018

Snuck In An 80 degree day.

So yesterday was like 80°  Snuck one in on us. I got shit to do, but I didn't do anything yesterday. I had to work out after work,  but that was it. We just sat outside enjoying the weather. I guess a pretty good day. I made fajitas for dinner, and man that hit the spot. I guess it always does.

Not really a lot on my mind today. I'll get some shit done after work today. We are flying out Sunday to San Antonio for a quick 4 night getaway. No reason really. It was on our radar for cities to check out, but not really for any reason.

I think it will be nice to have a week off, but sometimes it's hard to fill up my day when I don't have that 8 hours. The day fills up,  but I don't always enjoy it as much as my typical day to day.

Not much else going on with me. Today is a day. I am awake, and excited about it. For no reason really. It's how I am.

I honestly don't know other people. I am not out to change the World. I know my abilities. I don't really have anything of much value. How I am now I couldn't make. I am different than the person who was born here. There was nothing special about my life that singled me out.

There was nothing special about me growing up. Nothing of any lasting significance. My life has been gone through with a fine tooth comb. All the pain I felt I dealt with. All the hurt I caused I dealt with. All the shittyness of me as a person I dealt with.

There are no secrets to my life. I am open,  able to be viewed. I guess I know what the ultimate value of me is. Not much. I had to learn the truth of the World. In so doing I learned the truth about me. Like the World I am not of much use. Even so my little coin that is equated with my life has been used for good.

It wasn't my plan,  and I didn't think it up. When I took a good look at the World I realized there is nothing here for me, so I made the turn. At some point, probably after, I had the mirror. I didn't scheme in ways to make the World better, cuz that's an exercise in folly. I just looked at who I was compared to what I viewed a good person should be. I didn't pass the grade, and it was out of my reach.

You aren't there,  and honestly it's a step that must be made. What happens after I don't know. You won't walk my path,  cuz mine was a long journey. If you stay as you are, then that is your fault. You loved yourself,  and the World too much. It takes courage to grab the truth, cuz it is easier to trust lies. 

It isn't easy really. The truth is brutal when you get down to it. The truth takes no prisoners,  and the World dresses everything up in party favors.

Anyway, gotta run.

Have fun.   :)

Laterzzz.   :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

Bye.    :)))

No comments: