Friday, October 5, 2018

Sleeping In A Bit.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. You never know how a week will go. I think I had a cup of coffee on Monday...maybe. none since this morning. I don't know why. I definitely go through stretches without. I couldn't get up during my early alarm today either. So I slept in a bit. I was surprisingly tired after work yesterday. I didn't feel tired at all yesterday,  until I got home, and it hit me. I took a little cat nap, and worked on my circular tire above the garage. I just have the top row left. Maybe 10 pieces max. I still have a little white trim to paint,  and I'll do that after vaca.  Our vent free fireplace is in, so our plumber is going to schedule a time to run the gas line, and hook up to the appliance. Propane guy will come after that,  and get it up and running.

So that will be it, unless we get our driveway done. We'll see about that. Not really much going on besides that. I work today and tomorrow, and that's it for a bit.

No major plans in my life. As always just doing the day to day. It's 45° out right now.  :)

I am terribly lucky to live this life.  Everything is so easy now. I don't really have anything to be afraid of, and I am strong on my own 2 feet so to speak.

I can't imagine really how others are. Trapped inside society's norms and rules.  Afraid of the truth, cuz your hearts don't always think and feel "correct" stuff.

We are an entity of imperfection,  but really the World overpowers us so we have to dress things up in a form of acceptability. You can run, but you cannot hide from your true nature.

It doesn't matter how much you dress things up,  perfection is out of reach.  Try living in your own head one day. Take ownership of your thoughts. I am thinking this here right now. I shouldn't, but I am. That is you.  You can't hide it from yourself,  that shit is there. 

I don't know if it is anger, lust,  judging, hate, everything you don't want is trapped inside you. Things you don't want to feel, and think about you do.

Somehow you accepted such shit as it doesn't matter, or others are worse than you. Well that shit does matter. You have to figure out why it's there,  and how you get rid of it. I know why it's there.  You don't. I know how I'll get rid of my stuff. I've been waiting decades for it. You, I have no clue.

Life is a tough thing.  Dealing with us is tough too. Cuz unbeknownst to you is the fact you are not that good,  and in the grand scheme of things not important. I found the way to deal with me. You are a part of the World. An entity afraid, so you hide, and pretend inside you is good.

Take ownership of yourself today. Deal with all the crap that runs through your mind. 

Enjoy.    :)

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

Bye.   :)))

No comments: