Wednesday, October 10, 2018

So, I Can Relax.

I don't think I've ever been a good vacationer.  I guess I am good for a bit, but then I run out of things to do. I am doing good this time around. I won't bore you with details, but S.A. is a pretty cool city. A lot like N'awlins. Walk a lot, look at shit, eat, and drink. I don't know if the night life is the same, but I am 52 years old. I don't stay up late. The river walk area is probably different than anything else in the World. The restaurants at street level, also have a seating area 1-2 stories below outside where the riverwalk area is. Pretty crazy. It's Texas too, so you can travel to any number of cities.

We spent a lot of money, but Chase gave me $500, so at least that portion is free.

Other than that not much. I've been able to run in the morning on the riverwalk away from the shops. I got a little fitness area too, so I've been able to work out. I didn't really want to take a week off. I still wake up at 2-3:00 AM, but I try and fall back asleep or play solitaire.

The people here are friendly,  and the downtown area seems as safe as can be.  

Other than that not much. Just doing this living thing. I think traveling is expensive,  especially if you have to eat out all the time. It's neat and fun to do, but I still am happy if I don't travel. I like my life where I live. It mostly has to do with how i feel on the inside. Life is easy for me. I am not mad about things in the World. The World is stupid. I am fine on my own you know?  I don't need any big changes in the World to change my outlook. I am wise enough to know happiness comes from within,  not from your bank account. If I had a million dollars I'd still work my jobs, cuz I like too.

I am not one who wants to make my life harder by doing more and more things. It's all how you feel on the inside, and that you do not control. In that regard I kinna wonder how people feel.

I haven't taken any pics on vaca, cuz to me pictures are dumb. They never really show how you feel when you look at stuff, and I am fine with memories. We have pics from our wedding I never look at. As a matter of fact my memory used for pics is pretty much nothing. I don't take pics too much.

So, that's what I've been up to. Just chilling really.

Doing okay really. 

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

Laterzzz.    :)

Bye.   :)))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Randomly came across this — can’t believe you’re still writing! Hope you’re doing well Pejchl!

-Hank