Friday, November 2, 2018

Still With The Title.

Well once again I have no clue about the title, so I probably have nothing to write about. Yesterday was pretty normal. I did sleep in pretty late. Almost as late as I could. No reason, just figured I'd sleep.

I had a lot I wanted to do after work, and didn't feel like doing any of it. I sat, and chilled. Listened to my Juice Newton Pandora. All of a sudden I am obsessed with her.   :)  I think just her voice or something. She isn't attractive really. Not unattractive, but somewhere in between. Still it is weird I guess I find myself interested in this person I really know nothing about, except I like a lot of her songs. Definitely not her awkward late 70s early 80s quasi Country look.

Anyway, so after a bit I thought I'd do one little thing. Just put a round electrical cover on a box we no longer have power to. That took two minutes. I decided to switch out a kitchen gfi I've been meaning to do forever. I had a 15 amp outlet, and I found out it was on a 20 amp breaker. I did have a spare new 20 amp gfi from somewhere. I finally got that to work. Most of the electricity in our house does not have a ground wire. I thought our kitchen did, but it doesn't. It's right next to a switch so I switched that out too,  and put in a brand new white cover plate. A little annoying thing done I've been procrastinating with forever.

I have one more switch, and one more gfi to replace,  and the kitchen electrical is done. Oh yeah 2 of the wires to the gfi, and one to the switch was stranded wire. Just stuff that's harder to work with.

That was my day. Glad to get the little done I did. I am not sure what I'll do today. I have to work out after work, and I think that's it.

So what else?  Not much. Getting ready for winter I guess. My furnace so far never turns on. The house stays too warm. I even turned the heat way up,  and the furnace turned on. Just wanted to make sure it did that. I think the insulation they added last Spring is really going to help. It's like r60 now.  :)

I don't think I thought of anything particularly interesting yesterday. I took Hope for a walk after work,  which I enjoyed. Another day, and 25,000 steps. I basically move close to a half marathon every day I work. Something significantly less on the days I don't. One of the things I pleasantly learned this year.

Goals I have = none. I run a little. Bike a bit to work and back. I am glad I started working out. I like using muscles in ways I might not normally. It may seem weird to have no goals,  but goals are for accomplishing something in the hopes it makes you feel good. I already feel good, so I skip the middle man.

I have plenty of time to waste, which I am very good at. These days I work  around 45-50 hours/week.

I guess it's obvious.  Everything is fine and boring here. I have days that are uneventful. I guess I am active just cuz. I sometimes do stuff after work too.

I hope you didn't have to read this whole update.  How dumb it is. 

Anyhoo

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

Laterzzz.      :)

Bye.    :)))

No comments: