Wednesday, November 28, 2018

A Day.

So yesterday I slept as late as I could. It was the right call too, cuz I ended up having a ton of energy. I came home, and took Hope for a walk. I then went to Best Buy to pick up one of my Cyber Monday purchases. I stopped at the grocery store to pick up a few things... $120   later.   ;)

I came home, listened to music,  we ate a meal,  and I crashed. It's nice ending the day with no worries at all. It's also kinda nice knowing tomorrow will be about the same.  I'll have a day. There will be some labor,  and a meal to finish it off. Then there will be sleep.

I can't really make sense of the World. I don't know anything about it really. I had a strange thing happen. I don't know if people keep track of their credit ratings at all. Mine was over 700 forever, and it dropped like 80 points a week or so ago. I think other numbers too have been dropping in my credit rating. I don't really care so much cuz I ain't taking out loans, but it seemed strange. I have absolutely no debt, except I use Discover sometimes,  an Amazon card, and Best Buy. They automatically pay the balance from my checking the day they are due. I use them for rewards, and cash back etc... 

I don't know if it is cuz I don't have a mortgage, or any installment loans of any kind, so basically not using any credit. It seemed strange to me though. Strange like when we got our house appraised before the housing bust. We added a bedroom, and bathroom, and our house appraised for what we originally bought it for a decade earlier. It doesn't pass the smell test you know?  Like maybe something is up, but I don't know what.

It's not really something I have to worry about though. Money coming in greatly exceeds money going out. I live pretty simply. I don't even eat out a lot, we typically make our own meals. Our cars are new'ish,  and paid for, and we don't put a lot of miles on them.

I don't have any financial strain I guess, and I like working the jobs I work. I am content in who I am. I am definitely secure in my own skin. I like my life I guess. It's nice knowing I'll wake up tomorrow pretty much the same as today.

Anyhoo, just getting some stuff down. Guess I got time to take Hope.

Til next time.

Laterzzz.    :)

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.   :)

Bye.   :)))

No comments: