Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Sometimes You Just Gotta Laugh.

So anyway yesterday was just one of those days. We switched from satellite to cable a few months ago. Maybe longer. We kept getting a credit bill basically saying Direct TV owed us like $150. I swear I was just thinking about it yesterday or the day before. Also I had a statement from some retirement account from the grocery store. I think they automatically put some money from my paycheck, and maybe matched. I remember sorta getting letters, and me sorta ignoring them like I do most mail. Anyway, even though I basically worked 1-2 days/week. Usually less than 10 hours/week, I still had some $500 + in the account.  They took out taxes, and sent me a check. I was wondering when that would happen. I got that letter a few months ago.  They both came yesterday. Direct TV sent me a gift card. Basically a visa. I could transfer it to cash in my account, but what fun is that?  After dinner instead of sleeping we went to Lowe's. I just bought some tools, my 20 amp gfi I needed, a bag to put all my electrical tools in, so they stay together.  Stupid shit like that.

That was pretty fun. Getting an extra $500 for no real reason is kinda fun too, but I'll just cash that for having cash at the house.

We used to struggle a bit financially, and to have stupid money pop up out of nowhere just seems funny.

That was the highlight of my day.  I did help my bil put in a tongue and groove ceiling. Maybe 4 hours worth give or take.  Climbing up and down the scaffolding. My watch said only 4000 steps. Basically nothing compared to my work day. I found that interesting. I did stuff  yesterday, but I didn't move anywhere near what I usually do during a work day.

Basically another day in the life. Today is vote day. I think it's kinda a referendum on our current President.  I hope he gets wholloped. He's such an angry dude it would be funny. Why are old white guys always seemingly angry about shit? 

Personally I am not a fan of angry people.  I have my stupid life to live, and I don't have time for them. 

That's about it for today. 

Laterzzz.     :)

Have fun.      :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.     :)

Bye.     :)))

No comments: