Thursday, November 15, 2018

Plop Plop Fizz Fizz.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was a pretty normal day. I drove to work, cuz I had errands. I napped in my car for like 15 minutes, before working out too. I think when I ride my bike it wakes me if I am tired. It was a 3 set day too. I also watched There's Something About Mary. That movie had some really funny parts. I also got a haircut.

There wasn't much on my mind yesterday, and there isn't much on my mind today. I am going to see a concert tonight. Tonia Tucker. I googled her to see if she was dead yet, and found out she was very much alive,  and performing at a near venue by us. A place I haven't been to in forever. I typically don't do concerts. Lisa does, but not me. Too damn expensive for one thing.

That's about it. Nothing to see here you know?  The weather seems to have changed for good. I am not doing any outside stuff really. So, what will I do this winter?  I got nothing really. I have a few things to do, but not much. Last year I toyed with getting one of those game things to play video games. I doubt I do that,  cuz I know I get bored with that.

I could try, and get in great shape,  but I think I'd just get injured. In this great big World with me being able to do just about anything I feel I don't want to do much. There is no value in the wilderness,  so no points in anything.  Just doing stuff.

In a life where something must mean something the truth = it doesn't. All your clubs,  and hobbies,  and things you do to fill time doesn't really mean anything.

I wonder what people think about that?  One is maybe they don't believe it, but your heart will eventually see this to be true. I suspect you've hardened your heart a lot when reading stuff that may show up here. The truth is hard to accept I guess. The truth is bitter and brutal actually.  That probably is what I wonder most. When do people actually decide to take the way of the truth over the way of the World? 

You can't do both. One or the other. The truth leads in the best way,  but you lose all control. In your infinite wisdom, and omniscient eyesight you kid yourself of having in the World, you lose it all. You become a lone person with no security. One leads to being content, and one leads you always lacking something.  Something to strive for always.  Disappointment will always be your companion,  and anger overcomes you.

I.know seemingly all are unwilling to go with the truth, cuz you feel secure in the World. How do you really feel about stuff though? 

Anyway, winter approaches. Not sure what I'll do to fill my time.  We'll see I guess. 

Guess I better go. 

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

Laterzzz.    :)

Bye.    :)))

No comments: