Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Up Early... I Spose

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing the same as usual. I don't really have anything to blog about, and not sure I even want to, but what the heck.

Kinna thinking how far we have to go, and how much needs to be done, and it is pretty sobering. In ways we are in the same boat. I cannot do for me what I will eventually have to do. So I wait. You cannot do for you what needs to be done either. One wonders if you know that stuff has to be done to you.

I reckon you and life will just keep knocking you down to where you yearn for more. What is the point??  Live some number of years til you die?? 

A path to a better you is pretty much everything. The making of a better you is outside your power. Your heart will always fail you. Anger shows up at the strangest times. So much of our inside us completely out of our control. Strange huh??  You do not even know all that makes up your inside. Hard to really tell what makes us these strange creatures who eventually turn into dust and ashes.

When we are young we give little thought to that stuff,  eventually death visits us in some form.

I don't know exactly what made me question things way back when, but I eventually figured out I ain't that fucking great.

I wanted to always be a nice guy. Always wanted to be in a good mood,  and I realize self deception is something I was very much full of. The truth was so very far away. Come to think of it the truth is outside our grasp too. Really kinda funny how very little we all can do.

If you currently think you are right now as you stand,  then I cannot think of a worse place to stand.

The story that should be being made will be one where you get taken off your pedestal. Beaten down. Humbled, in order to lift you back up.

People are arrogant though. It is how we were destined to be, and forgiveness only comes to those who are sorry.

Guess what??  That also is something we cannot make our hearts feel.

So my blog goes against people. I tell you how weak and hopeless we are in important things, and the World wanted to build you up. One of us is telling the truth, and one is based on lies.

One many will listen to, and one a few. I am on the few side, and that is the way it has always been.

The World is pretty strong you know. Only one was able to overcome, and you have no idea what your story can look like.

Your story the World  will make for you is the same as the multitudes. Do some shit on earth, and then turn into dust and ashes.

It is a sad existence really, and that is the truth.

Oh well. Today should be another day.  Fun fun.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. made steak fajitas last night. I think I'll make that a Monday ritual. Try to anyway.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya.    :D.    :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: