Monday, May 23, 2016

On We Go.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay. I had another day yesterday. It could have been a bit better, but I was tired when i got home from work, so I pretty much did nothing. I did laundry, and that's about it.

On the bright side I slept good, and feel rested. It is as good a way to start a Monday as I know.

Other than that not much going on. I did listen to the Sox game yesterday, and that is fun for me. The weather is going to be warm too, so Spring has sprung.

Today should be a good day. Monday is usually my easiest day. It typically gets busier as the week goes on. Lisa is off, and the Sox play a double header. What's not to like?? 

I look at myself, and I feel pretty good. I think about how I once was, and how you are now, and it is kinda a trip. I never knew way back when I can be as I am now. My story has been told so many times I am not going to say it again.

I don't know how you feel totally. I know life isn't perfect cuz you are never totally on. Life is busy, and that pretty much sucks. Always on the go, and we wanna feel relaxed and care free.

The World is full of people saying this is good, and this is good. Do this, eat flax seeds, put this lotion on, hit a seal on the head with a hammer, buy these shoes, watch this program, decorate your cubicle with this poster. Where does it end??

How you feel on the inside says it all. You are lacking, cuz we were always supposed to question stuff. That's a good question. Why do you not always feel happy??  Why do you not feel perfect?? 

The answer is cuz it is impossible for you. All the things you really want you cannot do for yourself. Life is crazy that way. You go on thinking in some way your special. You've done unique things, but you stand as everyone else. Lacking something. People think they are these great beings, but we cannot give ourself what we truly want.

Where do we go from here?? 

I guess we'll see. Any journey starts with a single step. You should try taking it. It ain't too shabby. Way better than whatever it is you do now.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  gonna take the Hopester this morning.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH. :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya.    :D.   :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: