Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Guess I Can Do This

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me I am okay. Some things I learned about me are this blog probably isn't horrible. In fact it may even be nice to read, cuz I ain't perfect and I don't pretend to be. I read the book "No Country For Old Men"  I couldn't sleep on Saturday so I read the whole fucking book: less 20 pages, and I read that when I woke up. The author hit the nail on the head. This World is Fucked up. Perfection is a thing out there, but you cannot find it. Your life isn't perfect. You aren't perfect. I realized of myself the other day, I can be a real asshole.  Who knew?? 

I told my wife last night something about me. If I was ever diagnosed with cancer I would not seek treatment. I do not want to prolong my life. I told her it isn't about you, just about me.

Wanna know what else I think??  I think that is healthy. I think that is the right frame of mind. If you are not ready to die, than I don't think you lived.

I am ready. I've seen enough of this World, and I see what it has to offer. Nothing really.

People a lot of times will try to point out their "good" attributes to convince you of their Sainthood, but it's Bullshit.  Ya ain't perfect, and it ain't in your power. As a matter of fact you aren't even good enough.

Every Avenue of your life is filled with imperfection. That is the truth. You should come forth with this stuff, but it is beyond you. You cannot show us that cuz what would we think? 

Ya show me your darkside I'd hang with you. You show me your sainthood, and I'll probably hate you. Cuz we both would know your full of shit.

I was thinking I am not sure how much I'll blog anymore cuz it is nice to sleep in. :)  I'll try though, cuz you people need this.

I don't do much good, but I do this.

That is it for today!!!  :)

Thanks for reading!!! :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. some of you have an important spot in this blog. It doesn't mean you are important, and many of you I am not even friends with. I put faith in people, and so far to little good. Time marches on.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.   :)

Aloha.   :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo  :)

No comments: