Friday, May 27, 2016

Time Is On My Side.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?,  I've been in a good groove of waking up early. I woke up early yesterday, but didn't feel like blogging. Sometimes it can feel like a chore. I don't know why. Maybe cuz so much of my life is boring,  so why talk about it?   I don't know.

Nothing really significant happened yesterday. Pretty much a day like any other. There are probably many things I can do to occupy my time, but a lot of times I am just not feeling it.

I kinda want to work on my grass, but that is a lot bigger job than you think. I want to read my book,  but I fill my time with other stuff. Every day I want to feel happy. I guess that's what you call it.

I reckon i am happier than most. Mostly cuz I don't have a ton of stress. I have no need to escape life. I accept life I guess.

I have no over inflated expectations of how life is supposed to be. I also don't have any inflated view of how I am as a person. Maybe that is the stuff that bogs people down. We are alive so life has to be awesome. We have to be special, cuz there is no one like us.

We are repeating the steps many have made before. Walking on this Earth doing stuff. We had mom's and dad's and family and friends. Important to us relationships, but life comes down to you.  Inside us all is a person we don't let other people know. Who knows the screwy shit people think about.

Who knows how we think others may not live up to our expectations. How much labor is done trying to help, and no one cares? 

I have a pretty good grasp of life. It helps me see through the BS. We are all full of a lot of it too.

Life is a question, and we want the answer. Unfortunately you kinda have to brace yourself for the answer. It is not what you expect, and you really have to be strong to accept it.

The fairy tales were just that. The truth of our existence here is pretty brutal. Here today, and gone tomorrow. Fucking up all kindsa shit along the way.  :)

Screw it, I am going for a little run.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. I wonder what today has in store.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH. :)))

xxoo. :)

Now for really really cya cya cya.   :D.   :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz. :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo :)

No comments: