Thursday, May 19, 2016

I Am The Walrus.

I have no idea what that means. Some Beatles song. I think it means something, but if I ever knew it I forgot about it.

Anyway life goes on. I've had some more days come and go. We currently need to get two vehicles fixed. I think the truck is just low on transmission fluid, so probably nothing. I haven't been driving, and Lisa didn't think to check it, and she dropped it off at a garage. That happened last night.

Other than that things are going fine. I sorta live a charmed life in I don't really have a lot of stress. What really bugged me early this week was my assholeness.  I don't want to be mean to Lisa, and I guess I can be at times. If I am mean to you people I don't care.  ;)  j/k.

I don't really have much to blog about. I realize life can be messy and busy. A lot of stuff to fill up our day. A lot of it not real important either. I really am work, eat sleep. I have free time from like 2-5:00 PM. Have dinner, and I will sleep shortly after that.

The days that fill up my life come and go. I have pretty good vision of what our life is made up of. I don't place false value on things. My life has all been gone through and all dealt with. That was what my whole way was about. I did most of this long ago, although a little was left to show people a few years ago.

What that did is help me stand alone. Free from undue pressure. I don't owe anyone anything. My life is very unbusy.

The plans for my future were dealt with long ago. An invisible security you cannot feel, and cannot know about. An ability to know my true worth as a person living in this World. An ability to know the true worth of all the things done under the sun.

Invisible lessons you cannot know. Invisible feelings of security you cannot feel. A care free way kinda, cuz I am free. I still am a person of this World, so I work and stuff, but that helps my days feel okay. I like doing labor throughout the day, and relax later.

Knowing things like I do is kinda nutty. A strange area I stand in.

You people too are kinda strange too. Partly, because it is hard to see inside your heart. You are torn. From how you feel to how you think you should feel.  Also how are you supposed to act and appear to others.

Life strangles us. People yearn for freedom, but life is slavery.

It's a pretty crazy existence.

People kinda want their Walden oond, or their into the wild, but those lead nowhere. What we really want we cannot grab. It isn't ours to take. Our arrogance blinds us from the truth. Our major mistake is we thought we were all that. It takes life to question ourselves.

Confidence and security are things we want, but all the best things out there we cannot grab.

That is a long entry. I didn't really have anything, but I thought I'd  get something down.

That is it for today!!!  :)

Thanks for reading! !!!  :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  gonna take the Hopester!!!    :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's  :)

MWAH  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D  :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo :)

No comments: