Saturday, May 7, 2016

Another Week In The Bank.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good I'd say. It seems this week it was annoyed a good portion of the week.  Maybe just weather related. I am done with 40° I guess. Other than that everything went pretty well. Work was busy so I got a little overtime for next week's check. We have tulip time, Mother's Day, and the local college graduates this weekend too, so it is a Perfect Storm of tourists, and downtown being busy as snot. You won't catch me anywhere near there. :)

The last two days have been warm. I cut the grass, and had a little time to enjoy the sunshine. I have to work for 4-5 hours today and tomorrow, and then just hang out and eat I guess. I'll take Hope in a bit. My hip is fine now, but my knee is a bit gimpy. So my running is all short, cuz my body is not into long distances that is for sure. I don't care either. It may have been important to go after PR's before, and get better and better, but it's not going to happen for me so big deal.

Life goes on. Nothing really is THAT important to me, cuz this whole existence is temporary. We judge certain things to be significant, but who says they really are??  Us??  How do you know??  Cuz that's the way it's always been??  Who says any of this shit is actually right??  Society is just a bunch of hand me down ideas from people no better than us. These ideas gain traction. They become accepted as truth, and it cannot be budged.

The Country I live in people deify a bunch of slave owners who wrote some words on a piece of paper. Part of any Country's beginning is people willy nilly accepting the idea of private property. Who the Hell made up the borders???  Who says that is right??

Being born into this World is accepting A LOT of stuff just cuz. You really have to step out of all the Bullshit you learned and look at the World objectively.   This existence is temporary so throw away your heroes cuz they aren't. Don't base stupid shit on words some slave owners wrote.

It is your life, and you are held accountable for you. What your Country does is not your problem, unless for some reason you are in a plane bombing Dresden. What Countries ask of people is to kill.  In our Country people kill to supposedly protect a piece of paper some slave owners wrote.

You really can learn a lot from two WWII soldiers who flew in bomber planes. They realized they were killing civilians, and for what??   (Joseph Heller and Howard Zinn btw)

The History of the World is a history of death and killing. It isn't a good history either. It is pretty ugly.

So it is you, and this whole big World. You accepted a bunch of shit just by being born here. I've already did my hard stuff. I started over 25 years ago. The funniest thing about this whole thing is after overcoming 2 of the 3 times I have to, I finally realize nothing matters. It is just life, and I am firmly on my path.  I cannot be moved from it.

You on the other hand have much to do.

Anyhoodles, that is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. Hope I wake up to my early alarm more next week. Don't know what was with me last week.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxz

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D     :D

Laterzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

Xxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo

Good I typed that shit out today so I don't forget it. It's been a while.  :)

Laterzzzzzz  happy Mothers Day too.  :)   Haha


No comments: