Monday, June 5, 2017

Starting Another Week.

Good morning. I am up early for no reason really. I just had another weekend. It was pretty uneventful. I worked,  did some stuff, watered my veggies,  and I think that is about it. Nothing too important happening in my life. Just living out these days. Someday it will all end, and my time here will be over.

You hope you grab everything out of life you can. It seems to me life is the promise of the upcoming day, and there will be a meal. There will be sleep too.

It seems something important should happen right?  Something significant?  Nope. You looked at the World, and there are a lot of bells and whistles. You figured in yourself there must be something special, something unique.

The bells and whistles don't mean anything, and that is where you place value in yourself. Based on the promise of bells and whistles.

In the end life is filled with your days. Your days have labor, meals,  and sleep. The key to enjoying life is dependent on your heart's happiness. Being content I guess in our little life. Truth plays a part. Accepting the truth of our little life. Not pretending it is grander than it really is.

Anyway, one thing about me is there is nothing special of me. I haven't suffered so much I deserve anything. My heart isn't so special I am better than others.  The same can be said of you.

I know my truth. Not sure if you know yours. Who knows? 

Today I'll have a day.  I will grab out of it what is available. Labor, a meal, and sleep. There isn't anything more available in a day. That is all she wrote.

I am cool with that,  and I don't need a trophy to live my little life.

Cya.  :)

No comments: