Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A Few Things On My Mind I Guess...

Hello, and good morning.   How's it going??  Me, I ain't horrible.   I do have a few things on my mind, and as dumb as this blog is, you would think I'd just leave it to myself.  This blog did have a message at one time, but that totally fell on deaf ears. 

It answered questions as the answers came to me.  I am a vessel to be used.  I can go on and on and on and on, and if something needs to be done I can be taken over.   If the people get too wrapped up in themselves.   Start thinking they are too important, and have life so mastered.  Mistakes are things they never make etc... this thing can get ugly. 

Seemingly this thing is pretty ugly frequently, because most of you do have life mastered.  You found all the answers, and you know you are above reproach.  Do you have any idea how ugly that is??  That kind of thinking, and stuff??

I can support, but those with all the answers don't need support.  They made a nice little niche for their life, and on they go.   On and on and on and on living a life that matters not one bit.   Doing activities that matter not one bit.   You wonder why you are unhappy, it is because you are meant to be unhappy. 

You wonder why you cannot find that one thing that makes you feel good, it is because it isn't here.  You look for some platitude or something to make a hero out of someone, and there are no heroes.   People still hold out as heroes those who gave their coin to Caesar.   Ummm, every country does that shit, and that = zero points.  

There only is one way, and it sure as fuck isn't the way of country.  You may yell UNFAIR.  People are trapped, and there is no way out.

NO SHIT!!   Life is one big fucking trap, and you are in the middle of it.   You cannot run away from your life, you can not go all "into the Wild" to find your answers, you CANNOT run away. 

The web you are in is known.  There still is a way out from your doomed life, but that is up to you.   Choice is this World, which many, most, perhaps all have chosen, or accepting the futility of your coin, and making the turn. 

Give it to who it was meant to be given. It is only then you will have the strength to do what needs to be done, because the strength has to be given.   For you to have a better coin than what you have now, you need to make the step. 

Ehhh, what the heck though.   Who cares?   That World is so fantasticful.  Sooo many things to accomplish.  Soooo many important things to do.   Do people still buy that shit??   Still??? 

That there is something worthwhile here??   That your actions actually mean something??   Your life actually means something??   You are that one special person huh??   That one where you are better than the World that enslaves you??

I don't see it, and the more you pretend the uglier you get.  

I know the inside of people.   I know what they are made of.   It is why I hate fabulous.   I know the complete worth of you, and you don't.   I once said don't underestimate me, and on the other side of the coin don't overestimate you.   Pretty sure most if not all do that.  

Still somehow someway believe you have a redeeming quality huh??

Yeah, I guess that is one of those lessons I learned a while ago.  

I am no better than the thief on the cross.  Nothing in my life that says, "yeah but, I did this and this and this".

Nope, my worth comes from, well,   I guess that is the story huh??  Where does my worth come from?  Surely not this fucker who grew up as a kid, that is for fuck sure.  

You cannot see clearly if you overestimate yourself.   You seek acceptance from people, and that doesn't mean shit.   Your inside is rotten while you peddle some coloring book picture of your life that doesn't mean shit.

So, I guess I did have some stuff on my mind.

Anyway, I guess that is it.

Big week this week.  It is Doreen's birfday someday this week.  I forget.   Last year I think I gave her flowers on my blog.   Should I do that again, or give her flowers on her wall??

SHEESH!!  Life is full of tough decisions.

LATERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo    MWAH!!!   


No comments: