Thursday, July 17, 2014

My Biggest Frustration...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I have been better.  I ain't horrible, just been better.   The great divide, and the great disconnect.   The thing that separates you from me.  I am different.   I see things different.  My whole life has led me this way, and perhaps it is my greatest frustration. 

I have blogged on and on and on and on.  Mostly what I say falls on deaf ears, or ones which don't believe what I say.  The great divide is I cannot see the World through your eyes.  I am way too different than you.   You cannot see the World through my eyes, because, well that is impossible.   I am way too different than ways you can fathom.  I helped try bring you along to my path, and that has been a big failure. 

It isn't like I have some great big agenda.   This thing here is fluid as heck.   Remember back in my early blogging days??  Sheesh, I was scared at times people would read my shit.  

Heimleblog got a little weird.  The Journey was a little too personal, but nothing mattered really.   Those of you who were along for the ride knew every day *mostly* I would wake up strong, and be ready to go. 

Yeah yeah yeah, I have a ton of confidence.   I am not scared of me.   If I get a little whacky and crazy I don't double guess it.  There is no need, because the impossible has been done.   My path has been laid with golden bricks.   A blessing does that.  You see we are unable to accomplish perfection, so our path will be beset with all kinds of inequities and imperfections.   You will not escape it.  I had to do many many many things to learn my place, but also to get to a point where I am accepted for me. 

Not for my perfection, and my willingness to work, really because like the thief on the cross I was able to throw away the safe, and grab onto the truth.  

In that regard he is much stronger.  He is am much more wiserer and smarterest than you.   I told you truth will be the hardest thing you do, because that shit ain't no fun and games.   Ya gotta throw out all the fairy tales, because the greatest gift is the fairy tale yet to be made for you.  Your life.  

It is a crazy journey, and chances are you will be made to look foolish.   Don't worry though.   You won't look any more foolish than I think you are already.   ;) 

HAHA

Anyway people are still looking for the Saints here, and they aren't here.   You are not one, and either are anyone else.   Accept your journey.   We all are the thief on the cross, unless somehow someway you are the one who is perfect?? Was that you??  If so, I apologize.  

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  As you know I have been doing different things with my jobs.   Yesterday I had a ton of stuff I wanted to get done with both.   Mostly successful too.   I wanted to get one little more thing done last night, but ran out of time.   I will have plenty of time to get it done tonight though.   Doing new stuff is stressful.   Especially when you demand a lot of yourself, but are not experienced enough to know how much time it all takes.   Pretty happy with my work yesterday.

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 Extras of these   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D   

No comments: