Thursday, July 3, 2014

Coffee And A Blog...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I am up this morning, and I took a good look around.  I realize I got a crap load to do today.  YIKES!!  Grass needs to be cut, dishes need to be done, laundry needs to be done.   I have to get a little run in with the Hopester.   YIKES.   I work tonight too. 

Anyway I don't have a lot on my mind right now.  Yesterday was a good fun day.   I slept til 3PM which is a record I believe.   I went shopping for the dinner I wanted to make.  Listened to music.  I got a message from job #2 for some more work coming my way if I want it.   I want.   I switched positions at the grocery store which will cut down some of my hours there, so picking up more hours at job #2 = perfect.  I get paid more at job #2 too, so win win really. 

Hold on, I am going to get me some coffee, and I will brb. 

Okay I got me some coffee.  So what are you guys up to.  How is life going for you??  Expectations vs. reality is quite a thing huh??  Inside us all are many many many many expectations.   Expectations differ quite a bit from reality. 

Inside us are things like soul mate, and unconditional love, and happily ever after.  Things like that.   Those things are not real.  People are not perfect so to seek out the perfect life is really silly.   A lot of that crap has fucked people up forever.   Promises of Nationalism, and Capitalism, and any other ism being the end all philosophy also limits us to the truth too. 

We were born into this World destined to be messed up.   All our learning probably messed us up more.   All we have to read, and all we have to look at is less than perfect.  All avenues lead to some more imperfect stuff.   There is only one avenue which leads to the perfect, but the promise of all false avenues still entice people. 

Why??  Because how can we trust what we cannot see??  We cannot see the future, and all we know is the way of Society.  The way of the imperfect.   It is all we have the courage to trust too. 

I get it.  I get how this blog is too, because I once very long ago was just like you.   To get me to open my eyes took A LOT.   I forget how me being different makes so much so easy. 

The thing that probably scared me the most in my life is probably the thing that currently makes me the strongest.  I am open.  I am seen, and what I thought I needed way back when I didn't.   Do you have any idea how blind and ignorant I was throughout my whole journey??  Eventually that one Summer I saw the end game, but how to get there I had no idea.   I was willing to work for it, and more than anything it is a waiting game. 

Remember that one lady who "warned" me, you must have the patience of Job.  Well, that crap is easy to me now, because I am on the other side of Job's ordeals.   The tough stuff has been done.   The suffering has been done, and things are good for me. 

It is your time now to go through the tough stuff.   Ya gotta be willing.   The tough stuff is what I have been saying all along.   Just the truth.   The truth of you, and your life, and all those typsa things.  

A personal journey of yours that has almost nothing to do with your day to day, and your Worldly goals.   Those are just some of the silly things in your mind you feel are important. 

So anyway, I don't really have much today.   I have a lot to do though.  

I don't know how this goes from here to be honest.   I watch, and wait though.  I help when I can, but the superficial crap I hope you believe me when I say I couldn't care less.   I am unimpressed, and don't give a crap.   I had my own life to deal with, and I did it successfully.   It is your turn.  

Keep it real.  Stay strong.   Don't presume anything you do is of any importance.   It isn't. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  What to make for dinner tonight???  Hmmmnm...

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D  

No comments: