Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Parrot Shit Seasoned With Garlic Salt Is Something I Don't Plan on Trying...

Yeah I know I know sometimes the title just rolls off.  I have an idea of what I am going to write about, and the title smoothly falls into place...  like today.   :) 

So anyway I made a little change in my little bloggy, and I let the person know.  She is a perfect person too, because she is tough as hell, and really wants to hold onto the toughness.  She wants to have all the answers, and show the tough side.  We all have the other side though, the one we got to get too.  It ain't easy either, because that is our vulnerable side.  The one where we can get hurt.  The one where people will know the truth about us.  We don't have all the answers, our lives are not perfect.  We try our best, and we do some stuff good, but we fuck a lot of stuff up too.  That shit ain't easy is it??  Especially if you are planning on letting everyone see. 

Where does a person get the courage to do such a thing??   Yep, it is for this we need help.  Here is where you need trust.  Trust in all sides, trust that those of us who read you will understand.  We do understand too, because we all have the same soft side.  We all are imperfect, and we all fuck shit up. 

I learned yesterday too another quid pro quo too, is we have to forgive others their wrongs, if we want our wrongs forgiven, and that is part of the Journey too, because there is only one who is that good to take you to that place.  Within us is not the power to make us better people.  You are definitely more than your workouts and what you eat, although perhaps you hold onto that as some sort of good, but there is better stuff out there, and wouldn't you want to get your hands on that??? 

I have a feeling you people all know the score, and fear is the thing holding you back.  I gotcha, and yes I understand, the shit ain't easy, especially when others can see. 

Good luck, and best of luck, which basically means I know this shit is hard, but I am here, even if you pretend I am not.   :)   HA HA. 

Jerry, Ken, and I ran 6.6 miles last night, and Jerry added another 1.5 miles.  I have 13.6 miles in going into Wednesday, and I am not training for anything.   :)  Takes a special kind of fucked up to be like me.   :)))

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)))

p.s.  grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,  Sox and Hawks.    >: /

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D 

No comments: