Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Friday. Woop Woop!! :D

Morning all, how's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I had a pretty good day yesterday.  I worked 9 hours, and got a bit of a run in.  I went shorter than planned, because I took Hope so only went on my 4+ mile route.  I then took Lisa out to dinner, because she closed the last two nights and ate horse shit.  We have a new place by our house, and it sucks.  :)   We won't be going there anymore. 

Hold on, I am going to get some coffee, and I will brb.  :)

I have nothing really on my mind, but you know the routine, I'll throw a little sometin down.  :)  Nothing really major on my mind I guess.  I have this little blog here, and it goes on and on and on.  I see some of the best people I know going through hard times.  Gina with a debilitating stomach issue, Doreen with buyout worries in her job, which in no way pass the smell test as far as antitrust is concerned, but laws on the books no one pays attention to, unless it is throwing a black man in jail for smoking a joint.  Financial concerns for Damie.  Life has a lot of crap in it.  Man make society- society not perfect- man try improve society- man just adds fine print, and life is too fucking hard.  At the end of the day everyone wonders why??  Why is this shit so hard, what can we do to fix it??  What do we do??  We get angry.  We need to blame someone as to why we feel so misearble.  Wars are started, people try to get ahead the Enron way, or Ponzi scheme way.   There is a way out from all the madness. 

Inside you all is a person.  It is a little boy and a little girl.  It is a person you don't know, because we are not meant to know this person, but we have been given a gift.  A gift to look at our life, and look at our self, and get to know us.  It is a sad little boy, and a sad little girl, because our life from day one was not perfect, because our parents are the same people.  We lived a life, and we wanted confidence, and we wanted security, but none of these things really exist in the world.  That stuff too really is a gift, because  well you know Anne Frank. 

You all dress in your clothes, and your work uniforms, and you are a grown up, many of you, but the journey is to find the little kid still inside you who is vulnerable, and doesn't have all the answers, and doesn't know how to find his/her way in the world.  That is the Journey.  The other stuff you do just passes time.  :)))

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)))

p.s.  I have time to get a quick little 3-miler in before work.  We'll call it #3amclub   ;)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Ceri, and Penny Nash.   two of my favorites.   :))   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo- xxxxxxxxx

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

No comments: