Thursday, April 19, 2012

Need Coffee...

Morning All, how's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I had a fun day yesterday.  I was tired all day, cuz I slept like shit, but we had one day where it was going to be really nice weather, and yesterday was it.  I came home, drank some wine, sat outside, listened to music, and cooked myself a steak on the grill.  Lisa was jealous, as she had to work.  :) 

I really don't have anything to be honest, but thought I'd throw a little something down.  I most of the time think my blog updates are different than what they are, and I went back and read a few, and I sometimes get a clear view of the updates and realize there is more to them than I think. 

What do you people try and accomplish with your blog??  I mean I think it really should be a way of letting people get to know you right?? Also you getting to know yourself.   Don't you sometimes just start writing stuff down, and things pop into your mind, and your like WOAH!! --or is that just me?? 

I think we are on this little journey of getting to know ourselves, and showing people, and I have a feeling it is a pleasure/pain thing.  One where you go in nervous, cause you know it is going to hurt, but you will be amazed how good you feel about it. 

So get that damn tennis ball, roll your ass on it and get to town.   :)

HA HA HA.   :)))

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  think today will be a relax day, and run 6.6.  That will put me over 20 miles on Thursday.  WOOOP!!!   :D

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

No comments: