Sunday, April 15, 2012

Felt Like I Could Sleep Forever Today!!

Ever have one of those mornings??  You wake up, and hmmm still tired,  sleep, and wake up.... hmmm still tired.  I did that on and off again til just before 7:00 am.  Crazy huh??

Yesterday was a pretty good day.  I enjoyed it, I was in a good mood most of the day, and had a few beers, we made dinner, and just chilled.  I got a couple runs in, and worked. 

There really is nothing on my mind.  I mean really to the point where I am not even going to blog today.  That being said I will get some coffee, and see where this leads. 

Some days I wake up, and feel this blog is dumb.  It has been a strange journey this blog.  So much of it has been a spiritual journey where things were hidden.  Stuff you wouldn't know, and understand, and stuff I didn't know and understand.  Some things I even wonder why??  What is the purpose of some of the weird parts of my life, but I guess I have a handle on a lot of it.  I have no idea what last week was about.  Really if I don't wake up to blog then I don't wake up to blog.  I don't alarm myself to do it, I just wake up and do it. 

I didn't really mean your lives are boring yesterday, I was just kidding around.  I mean when I am in a good mood early morning, I will say whatever, and crack myself up.  I am a jerk like that.  Life is to have fun, and you know deep down all of us are rude and crude, and mean and stuff.  Just cause we don't say it doesn't mean we don't think it.  If we thought it then it is a part of us.  Can you picture all your thoughts being wide open for one to see.  Those things you cannot hide, and maybe that is scary, because our thoughts sure aren't ever perfect. 

Oh well, that is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  Good day for Chicago Sport fans yesterday, and Boston Marathon runners are in for a nice hot one tomorrow.  :)  The spectators will be wearing shorts and t-shirts, and we all know that means a hard day for marathon running.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

No comments: