Saturday, April 8, 2017

Well, That Was Strange.

Good morning. How's it going?   Me, I am fine. I haven't blogged in a while cuz I slept in every day. Even if I woke up at a blogging time wide awake, I fell back asleep. Strange.

Even today I slept in again, but I don't work til later. Yesterday I did finish getting all my poles in for the fence. The final 3 were not as easy as the first 6, but they aree in. We'll put the panels on Sunday. Then our yard will be enclosed again, but not with a wobbly fence. It will look a lot better too. We'll eventually replace all the pickets one panel at a time. Maybe one panel each week.  ~15 pickets.

This Spring is different. I actually want to get stuff done. This week was cold rain every day so I didn't get shit done. Today it is supposed to be nice so I'll get the little amount of leaves we have out to the road.

So today I have a little work,  and I'll make a nice meal. Tomorrow I'll work,  and finish our fence. I bet our roof gets done this week too. Also we have a new garage door,  and opener installed.

Slowly we are getting our shit done we wanted. So now I'll finish my coffee and take Hope.

Maybe it is a good thing I didn't blog this week hardly,  cuz today was just day to day BS

Oh well. 

Cya.

No comments: