Wednesday, April 12, 2017

A Cold Day = A Different Outcome.

Hello and good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing good. Yesterday wasn't horrible as far as days go I guess. I rode my bike to work. Somehow it got a flat, although I changed the tube a little over a week ago. It rained all last week so I didn't bike hardly. There is a bike shop across the street from work, so I took it there. I wanted them to check and make sure there wasn't anything in the tire. I checked last time, and didn't see anything. Sure enough they found a little piece of metal. Also they fixed a couple other things too. It was a smooth ride home.

Authors these days are writing series of books. For no reason at all I Googled a popular writer and started her series of a girl down on her luck turned bounty hunter. Evanovich is the author and Plum is the main character. It is an easy read and book #1 is going down good. There are like 20 in the series. I know 1 and 2, and many others are at the library.

So I read when I got home. Kinna can't wait to get back to the book either.

Had a little meal before bed, and that was the extent of my day. Glad my bike is in good shape. I may buy another in a couple weeks. Nothing expensive,  and more like a commute bike. I do all my business at the shop across from the bakery,  even before I worked there. I'll get it from there. Not looking for anything extravagant. Century rides are not my thing, so I'd like to keep the price close to $300 or so. It doesn't need to be high tech, and I am thinking more mountain bike frame with more commute type tires.

Other than that not much. Getting ready for another day. My life is not quite as exciting as a bounty hunter, but one does what one can. 

Stupid update I know.  :)

Stupid life too.   :)

LOL

Have a good one.  :)

Luv Ya's.   :)

XOXO.    :)

No comments: