Tuesday, April 11, 2017

This Feels Normal

Good morning all. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I am up, awake,  and this is more like it. Last week I slept in a lot for some reason.

Anyway I repeat myself a lot probably. I probably say a lot of shit here I may say elsewhere. Anyway we got our fence up. Replaced a lot of pickets. Actually we bought our final 50 last night. Our back fence will be done this week.

As some of you know I work 3 jobs. Not really cuz I need the money, but cuz I want to. I don't get many days off. This Sunday I'll get a day off cuz of Easter. It will be my first day off since Jan. 1. No big plans or anything, but it will be nice to have a day off. Ftr with my jobs I still am always out by 1 or 2 in the afteenoon, so I still get all my days. That is a good thing.

Other than that not much going on. Just doing this life thing. Day after day. I pretty much keep it simple,  cuz that is how my life is. Simple.

I am not out to change a World that won't change. I place no allegiance to flag,  or Country or anything. In a World where we want something to matter I am content knowing the truth. Nothing matters. Our time here is insignificant. Your labors to somehow make a difference end up in failure. You don't.

It is a sad existence, unless your heart is happy and content with the truth. That is one of my gifts. I am cool with this little life here.

I am cool with my day to day. I am realistic about the importance of my day to day. I am cool with the truth.

So, I guess today I'll have another day. It will involve work, eat, sleep, as seemingly all others do. Fine by me.   :)

Have a good one.  Xoxo.  :)

No comments: