Friday, March 21, 2014

Lisa's Big Day...

Hello and good afternoon all.  How's it going?? Me, I am doing pretty good.   I slept pretty good this morning.  I think for more than 3 hours, so that is good.  It is Friday, so I typically don't do the bank, and I will just do the other thing. 

Anyway as to my title, Lisa got a new job, and she gets to put her 2 weeks in today.  She has worked at the same place for over 20 years, and she is ready to move on.   I won't talk a lot about it, because she is happy.   As someone who worked at the same place for over 19 years I just tell her you will totally forget that place, and you may never even want to go back.  

When I think of my life, and I guess our lives that place has little to no significance to who I am.   A minor blip on my path of life, although I guess I met many people there.  People come and people go.  It is a part of life.   So Lisa and I start a new chapter in life.   One where she will be much happier in her job, and her schedule, and how she will be treated.   WOOO HOOOO!!   Happy wife happy life right??   :)

Anyhooooo, what else is going on?? Not too too much, I am still not running, and I guess that is a big deal in a way.  Running injuries.  Run through them??  Rest them??   I realize reading some blogs of people with running issues, we never are really sure.   What is the best course of action??  Some will go to all the witch doctors to try to fix crap.  Not me, that is for sure.   Some will try to stay in shape by running in water.   FUCK THAT!!   :) 

I think after this I may take the Hopester out for just a little 2 miler.   I was trying to bump up from 3 miles and upward, but I had a little set back with my knees.   I have to walk and crouch, and kneel and stuff at work, so I need to be able to be active.   100% of the time I am at work I am on my feet, unless I am taking a shit, so I need my legs to work.  :) 

It is Friday, and I have a cup of coffee.   I know Lisa is probably pretty geeked today.   :)   Should be a good day.   :)

I'll let you know how the run goes. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  Was yesterday the first day of Spring??  Well anyway, Lisa's big news has us looking forward to a good Summer.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: