Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Gas Station Coffee Part Deux...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay.  I had to run and get gas station coffee again, because I forgot to pick some up the other day.  I have no idea what I am going to do today.  I have to work both jobs, but not sure what I want to do.   I am not going to run, because both my knees hurt a bit this morning.  I am sure they would loosen up while running, but so far it seems I started with a 2 days on one day off thingy~ma~jig.  So that gives me 9 hours to do what I want. 

Wanna know something about me??  I don't wanna do anything.   I don't want to read, and I don't want to watch t.v.  I don't particularly feel like taking the Hopester for a walk, and I don't feel like cleaning up the house.   :)  Are you guys sometimes like that?? 

Life is busy huh??  Damn, so many things we are "supposed" to be doing.  How many times do we just feel like doing nothing??  I guess it won't be like I am doing nothing since I will be working 2 jobs in the overnight hours. 

So let us throw everything away and imagine.   We are here in this World.   We wear clothes, and stuff.   Societal stuff has been handed down from Generation to Generation.  Catholics killing Muslims, and Muslims killing Catholics.   Wars all the time for people to get plunder.  Families farming being enslaved to various feudal serf status.   Whether enslaved to the Church or the State, or whatever.

What is the purpose of this life??  Why is our vision so clouded to realize the majority of the trillions of people who walked this Earth lived a life of misery.   Maybe they had some good days with a nice dinner with Family and stuff. 

What is the purpose of all this crap.   You know what we do??  We seek out a selfish lifestyle that is all about us.  What does it lead to though??  You are still enslaved to some type of rules.  You must be politically correct, whatever that means.   You toe the line.   Do as you are "supposed" to as good as you can, and call it good. 

Weird to think though huh??  Throw everything away, and what do you have??   What do you cling to that gives your life meaning?? 

You know what I cling to??   I cling to all that is inside me.  How I feel on the inside.   I do as I want, and I do as I choose.   My path has been accepted.  My life has been accepted, and I have been accepted.  I don't know how people are, but I hide nothing.  I let it all be seen, because it is how I am made.  

So much of the crap I went through was very hard, and very scary.  An unseen journey.  At times I was taken aside to bare other's burdens.  Sometimes that is some nasty shit, because I have to take all the garbage inside a person, and deal with it.   I see their life, and their suffering, and I see it a lot clearer than they ever have.  

Why??   Good question.  It is a hard thing we do here.   To see the truth of life is to see the imperfection of life, and the imperfection of people.   It seems to me the quickest way to try and grab meaning is to hate the other side or the other guy, because that makes us the better person??  

So anyway.   I don't really have anything, and I am just writing crap down.   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  I may just sit and do nothing all day.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D  

No comments: