Monday, March 17, 2014

Calendar Says March, So I Guess It Is Tourney Time.

Hello folks how's it going?? Me, I am doing pretty good.   I was 1-1/2 hours late for work last night.  I was supposed to go in at 9:00 instead of my usual 11:00.  Oooopsie.   I didn't set my alarm for my nap, and Lisa just let me sleep I guess.  :)  They have inventory to do, and really I don't think they missed me all that much for that 1-1/2 hours. 

Anyway it is tourney time, and I usually do a little tourney write up, so people can copy my picks, because typically I come in last place.  :)  Last year to my surprise I actually came in first.   It helps when you pick the winner, and the loser of the Championship game.   You end up percentage wise being at a high percentage Nation wide.   This year I have no illusions.  I should be back battling it out for last place. 

First off, I have Michigan beating UCLA in the Championship game.   There is no reason for that.  I see Michigan having to get by Duke, and Duke isn't as good as they have been in years past.  I assume they are a young team.   Then they will have to get by Louisville, just to get to the Final 4.   I have Iowa State beating Michigan State to get to the Final 4.   UCLA vs. Arizona fill out my final 4.   Why??  Who the heck knows.  Does anyone ever??   Florida cannot make a free throw, so I assume they will run into problems somewhere.  That somewhere is actually UCLA. 

I have some upsets.  North Dakota State over Oklahoma.  Nebraska over Baylor.  BYU over Oregon.  The winner of the Iowa/Tenn play in game moves on.  St. Joes over Connecticut.  I think Iowa State making the Final 4 is a big upset. 

So that is that.   It is always fun watching the tourney, and the worst is when one of your Final 4 teams goes out early.   :)   LOL.   Happens to me all the time.  

Anyhoooo, what else is going on with me??  Not too too much.  I have today off, so not sure what I am going to do.   I plan on getting a little run in, but was going to wait a bit, as it is supposed to warm up pretty nice. Maybe I will run in like an hour or so.   I probably can pick up something to make a meal too.  Not sure what yet though. 

Really not too too much going on.   I cannot believe I have been doing this thing for so many years.  Kinda crazy huh?? 

You know damn near everything about me.   As weird and fucked up as my life has been it really is pretty normal huh??   Nothing too crazy, and nothing too strange.   Do you think that maybe all our lives are just a little like Anne Franks??  Kinda enslaved into our own little World, because the powers that be control so much of our freedom of what we are able to do. 

I mean you really grew up in the World where all we know is 9-5:00 after WWII.  People could make a decent wage, and living, and Capitalism unadulterated just eats itself.  Be free from the love of money and all that and that is what the US really is.   That is the last thing it is free of. 

It is an imperfect World, and our lives are imperfect, and like I did when I graduated I stepped out of all that I knew, and all that I learned.   Basically a what if everything is wrong?? 

Guess what??  It is all wrong.   It sure isn't right.   Lessons were taught Centuries ago, but these lessons are out of our grasp.  You need help to learn and see these lessons for as they are.  

Remember about my dog in  H.S. too.  When Toby died I was angry, and mad, and a bad person for a bit, until Carolynn apologized, because she knew my dog just died.   I bawled like a baby in front of her.   That is a lesson I learned in life.   Life brings some crap along our path, and we have to deal with it, or we become worse people. 

A lot of things need to be done, and like I have said before I cannot do any of it.   I can do this blog, but I don't even know what it does sometimes.  

Well whatever.   Spring is gotta be just around the corner right??    ;)   HAHAHA

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  Don't really have anything for a p.s.   Some days are like that.   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D     :D  

No comments: