Sunday, March 16, 2014

It Is A Gas Station Coffee Kind Of Morning...

Hello, and good morning all.   How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I had a day off yesterday so Lisa and I did a bunch of cleaning.   There is a lot to cleaning the house, especially in the Winter when you spend all your time inside.  Plus we have a bunch of animals.   Most of them are in serious training for the sleeping championships coming up next month.   ;)  

Anyhoo what is going on with me??  Not too much.  Lisa and I went out to dinner, and that was it.   I was planning on running this morning after this, but I may wait a while, as it is like -4 degrees outside.   Nasty North wind. 

I saw the reverse aging running guy I used to run with here and there.   He used to run anywhere from 60-90 miles per week, and he hasn't run in two months.   Knee issues again.  Seems like me and him have been battling injuries the last couple years.   Every time I see him both of us are coming back from injuries if we are running at all.   He said he put on 15 lbs. too.   It didn't really show, but he had a big jacket on.  15 lbs. for him probably means he weighs like 155 now or something. 

I had some strange thoughts this week somewhere.   I don't remember if it was at work, or while I was sleeping, but I think it was at work.   Out of the blue I thought about my brother Jim.  It was weird too.  I just had a thought he was once a young kid doing young kid shit, and now he is dead.   I don't know how to explain it, but it seemed weird you know??  Here today, and dead.  It may have been a little sad to think, but not too too horrible, because one of the things about me is I deal with the shit I have to.   It is how I am made.  

I also thought about other things like the "Iz" night, and that old dude who lost his wife of like 1000 years and stuff.  A lot of stuff like that actually.  Kinda weird to think that shit stays inside us huh, and we have to deal with it.   Probably the most important thing you have to do.   We were never taught this, and I had to live my fucking life to learn it.   People are searching for answers in accomplishments that mean absolutely nothing, and the answer is right here.  

You have to deal with your life, and the pointless shit you do, and all the mind numbing boring existence we have or you go to your grave with that bullshit in you.   Your ticket to paradise has nothing to do with whatever race, however many times you run/week.   How you looked in front of such and such people.   What kind of acceptance you received from Society.   There is nothing here for you to grab as a crutch.   This World means absolutely nothing.   Your activities mean absolutely nothing.   Our lives mean absolutely nothing. 

You hold on though.  You hold on to all that is false, and all that isn't real, because who wants to go to the other side.   It looks scary from here, and it looks sad, and it must be horrible. 

Oh yeah??  

I am living proof it aint.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)))

p.s.   Now I am going to finish my gas station coffee, and think about when to run.   hmmmm.   Sun is coming out.  

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: