Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Better Get Going...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I didn't get enough sleep yet, but I can nap before work for a few more hours or so.  I have to get a haircut, and take Hope for a walk, and I am going to treat myself to lunch. 

We have a pizza place not far from where I live that makes the best veggie sub ever.  I am not a vegetarian by any stretch, but I do like a good veggie sub.   I have to work both jobs tonight, so I will have a pretty busy day.   Not horrible, but enough to make it a full day.  

There really isn't anything else going on with me.  I got a run in yesterday morning.   It was another 3-miler.   I was busy doing laundry, and cleaning up and stuff, and I sat down on the couch for a sec.  Hope jumped up on me, and my legs were sore.   You know that kind of sore where you just want to fall asleep??   So I took a nap.   I find it funny I was sore from running a couple 3-milers back to back.  I was walking like the old man I am at work last night.   :)   LOL   I feel much better today, and I will take Hope for a little shake out walk like I said. 

So anyway, I definitely think about many things throughout the day.  That this blog has been a certain way for a long time; well, who can make sense of it??  Why do I go on and on and on??  Surely there is nothing in it for me is there?? 

How about that??   Nothing in it for me.   So how am I the way I am.  What are things that motivate me??  You know I just am the way I am.   Being used for purposes that are not my own.   I don't have any purpose.  I like to help people out in ways, but people don't always know what is good for them, and what is the best direction for them. 

I lived those questions.   After College I pondered what to do.  What do I do with this life??   I am a College Grad, and I can do anything.   Life pulled me, and I listened, and I went in a totally different direction than I would have imagined. 

So I go through all these things, and live a life.   As normal as anyone elses kinda, except for the little extra things I had to go through that no one saw, but one.   That I am made into this person doing this thing for no benefit to myself is something.  

I have the freedom to do whatever is in my heart, because I can trust it.   I've mentioned that before.  Remember last year or the last two years where this blog was about trust, and strength??  You know what it seems to me this year??   I just be.   Do whatever. 

That is a bit of freedom huh?? 

I know it will lead in a good direction.   I trust my steps, and how I am, because it is not my story.   How does this blog help anyone??  I have absolutely no idea.   Doesn't seem like it does really, but whatever.  

It is a strange story, and I am a strange person for having to tell it, and to live this life of mine.  It is strange that I have to know about all these hidden things, and you have still to learn. 

Life many times is all about what we see, and what we are striving for, but there really is a lot more to us inside huh??   Inside we want to feel like we are made of rainbows and unicorns, and blue skies, and pretty flowers, and nice stuff huh??   We are other things though aren't we??  

Well, anyway.   Hope is on the couch looking like she wants to go on a walk.   Guess I better do that.   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  well, nothing really for a p.s.   Hope this passes the test.   ;)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: