Thursday, March 20, 2014

All In A Day...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay.   In case you are wondering I did not run yesterday, because my knees still hurt.   At work was miserable.  Bending down, and especially getting back up.   I am not saying running would have made it feel worse, but I am not sure.   Not sure about today either.   Definitely a different mindset when you feel healthy, and ready to run, as opposed to not sure what will happen if I try to run. 

I am making corned beef today in the crock pot.   Gonna have a reuben for dinner.   It was very cheap cheap at the local grocer, so I bought a little one yesterday.   I am the only one who likes it in the house.  

My blog and my life I guess is pretty hard.   Hard, because I have to say things on here that people don't want to hear.   Many may not even want to think about, and many may want to hide from.  That is life.   Did I want to seek these things out??  The truth of life, and stuff like that.   I sure did, but it was also a part of wanting to be a good person.  How does one go about that?? 

You know in my mind there was a certain type of person I wanted to be, and no matter what I could not make me into that.  How are you??   Cool??   "Good Enough"?? 

What are the things in your life that give you value in your life??  That makes your life a good thing.   I don't want the answer being kids, because kids have to grow up and deal with the same Bullshit we all have to. 

Do this do that.   Follow the path of Society, and wake up one day, and realize, GOD this life is stupid.  What am I doing, what am I accomplishing??  What is the point?? 

Imperfect people in an imperfect World, trying to put a good foot forward.   We keep our other stuff hidden many of us, because ... hmmm I guess many reasons. 

You battle yourself, and your demons, and boy are they powerful huh??  I mean why can we not just kick the crap in us that makes us less than we would want to be??   Do you ever wonder what it is inside you that overpowers you??  What is inside you that makes you less of a person than who you would want to be??

Weird shit huh??  As people we aren't very strong are we??  What people and society think of us really means nothing, because we cannot even overcome ourselves.   Overpowered by things unknown, and things outside our control. 

Crazy huh??   There is a way to find answers, and a way to the truth, but wait.   Let me just go and show the World what I am capable of.  We'll worry about all that other crap later.  

Don't you care about that other crap??  Isn't that pretty significant shit?? 

The thing about this blog is it tells a story, and it tells true ways, and true paths, and as always this kinda shit doesn't go over well with people.   Historically always been that way, because well not sure.   That sure would be one of the other lessons of Noah though huh??   People have done some serious shit wrong, and they don't know it.   Few will listen to the truth, and few will believe it.   Many just go their own way. 

YIKES!!!


That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)))

p.s.   I got some shit to do around the house. Don't really feel like it though.   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: