Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Another Day, and Another Blog Entry...

Hello, and good afternoon all.  How's it going?   Me, I am doing pretty good.   I only have to work the one job today.  They want me to keep more normal hours at the bank.  :)   LOL.  On my days off I'd go in in the middle of the night.   As those of you who know me or have been around these parts for any number of years you know waking up in the middle of the night is not a big deal for me.   Staying awake past 8:00PM sometimes is though.  :) 

So what can you learn from me??  You can learn that I am not perfect.  I am not the best a person can be, yet I still can be used.   None of you are the best a person can be either, and you don't seem to want to be.  

Do you want to just hide in your little World, and not face the truth.   Do you not want to deal with the harsh realities that life has to offer??  Many times people hide in the shell of Society.  It helps make them feel strong and safe I guess, but where does that lead?? 

Many years ago those 12 stepped out of Society to follow someone.  Gave up everything.  Lost their life so to speak so they could find it.  That is the path of the few really.   Made to look the fool.  Isn't that the lesson Noah too??  Made to look the fool, but he was given a strength to stand up to Society.   He was given the strength needed, because the path of the few needs no shortage of strength.   Needs no shortage of courage, and trials and tribulations are no joke.   Internal persecutions are no joke. 

The truth of what we are supposed to be doing is so much way farther than what you think you want to do, or should do.  The truth of your life is a serious thing.   The truth of your existence is a serious thing.   The crap in this World is horseshit.  Nothing here.   No points for any avenues at all. 

Your hearts are not perfect, and your knowledge is not good, and your direction is not good.   Your ability to hold on to your lives for whatever reason.   Fear, cowardice is not a good thing.  

Some are looking for silly little answers coming from the tiniest little crappy info from the Human mind.   Trying to show somehow they have some type of redeeming quality.   Welcome to the nakedness of life.   You have no redeeming quality.   There is nothing you can do to say I am worth this, because of this.   Any equation coming from your mind about what to do with your life = dead end.  

Yes you are in a tough place, and that is why life is pretty stupid, and has been forever.  

So my life has gone on for quite a while.   Been through any number of things, and made to many times wake up wanting to do this silly old blog.   Do you see this blog though??  Do you see how worthless and pointless it is?? 

You know still to this day my life here on this Earth is only worth one coin.   Now I have had increases made to my coin, but it wasn't my doing.   I don't keep it here.   Any worth I have that is more than one coin is stored in a place where no one could get to it. 

You see that time long ago when I won the race, and I went where no one else could go.   I was alone, but you have to come to this place.   It is impossible to get to, but with grace you will be allowed to enter. 

You see we deserve, well, let's not speak of what we deserve, but since you are alive, you can still find a way.  

I have gone on and on and on with this thing.  

I think sometimes I get annoyed when people go out of their way to somehow say their life matters, and all my work has been done in vain.  Like I said though, I have been accepted.  My life has been accepted, and I am cool with how I am.  

One can only wonder what happens when I am made into the best a person can be.   Maybe that is the strangest thing of all.  I am able to do stuff, even though my crappy little self/life is only worth one coin here.   A worthless piece of junk still being able to be used for a purpose.  

I have no false view of myself and my worth.   I have no false view of my life, and this World.   I don't try to hold onto crappy stuff to try and make my life seem anything more than the miserable little thing it is.   :)   LOL

HAHA.   Okay, I guess that is it.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  time for a shower, and pick up something to cook for dinner.

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D 

No comments: