Tuesday, July 17, 2018

The Weather Changed My Day.

It was totally supposed to rain, or have a high enough possibility of rain yesterday. Said so all week long. Last week was hot as Hell too. We had a house that needed to be painted. I wanted to use our sprayer once, cuz I didn't want to clean it twice.

Anyway, I woke up Monday morning to a low chance of precipitation. Lisa, and I both had the day off, so I said let's get it done. We finished cutting in for the most part,  and got ready to spray. We got the sprayer ready, and practiced on a piece of wood. Then we got it done. The sprayer worked like a charm. It was definitely a team project,  cuz Lisa would use the shield in areas we didn't want to hit.

Instead of siding our house we painted. Saved thousands of dollars along the way. Today I'll have to use the brush for the final areas. We still got trim, and stuff too,  plus an area above the garage Lisa wants me to put a circular shingle thingy. She already has them prepped. I think she used stain for those. A big part of the job done though. I didn't think Mondays weather would let us get that done. So that was a pretty good day off. We went out for Mexican food for dinner.

Other than that not much. Just totally stoked to get done what we did yesterday. I don't remember last year so much, but I feel I am getting more done this year. Probably in a few weeks I'll be bombarded with veggies from the garden too.

Today will be a day of work. Some more painting. Dinner will be had at some point. There will be news on the t.v. and internets I will not pay any attention too. I find that to be the best way to keep the noise out of your head, and anger out of your heart. News is spin, and you let yourself get tangled in the nonsense when you pay attention to those spinsters   who peddle the news. Everyone has an angle,  you'd be wise to ignore. You ain't gonna change the World. You cannot even change you.

Anyhoo,  I feel yesterday was a pretty good day. Today shouldn't be horrible either. If I paint today, which I plan on, it will be a good amount below 87°. 

Gotta run.   :)

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.    :)

No comments: