Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Soaking My Feet In Epsom Salt

That is what I started doing. Trying to do it daily. My feet are an itch machine. I think it is working. Lisa swears by it. Yesterday was okay. Work was busy, but today may be easier. We got a lot done yesterday. I'll take Hope in a bit. Today I feel is the first day of the rest of my life. I almost feel like I should do something. I have my fitbit,  and I take around 20,000 + steps/day on average. I like that for one. Just by living I am active. I decided to try and keep a food log with my thing. Not cuz I want to lose weight or anything like that,  but just to keep track. So I have a better idea of what I eat day in, day out.

I don't have a normal eating pattern outside of dinner.  I wake up mostly before 5:00 AM Tuesday through Saturday, so breakfast and lunch are weird. I may have a bowl of soup around 10:00 AM. I may eat a pig in a blanket too sometime before that. I may eat breakfast before work too if I am hungry.

I could eat donuts every day if I wanted, but I may have one every few weeks or so. I am not much of a sweet tooth person. I am more likely to grab a pickle or a tomato slice.  I'd say these days I am around 75% chance of having a cup of coffee in the morning. Sometimes I drop way below that, but that is about where I am now.

I don't have a strict discipline in how I eat. I always do as I feel. I make no sacrifices, like I said I do as I feel.  It is kinda nice feeling this is the first day of the rest of my life. I feel I just live out my days. Content in my life, and how things are.

I feel no need to accomplish anything, because it doesn't matter, although I suspect the route I am on will have its own accomplishments as part of the story. That isn't my doing though. You'll see in the end none of us are significant in the least. We are not making any mark.  I suspect most people can't see that,  cuz you cannot see outside the box if you live inside it.

Hearts cannot be content either as we originally came into being. One must take a different route to find that. It's a route of humility really, cuz you'll find how imperfect and powerless we are. You cannot see that either, cuz you are as you always were. You cannot change that either.  Also as far as I can tell you are unwilling.  I suspect it's always been this way. The World overpowered everyone.

Anyhoo.

Guess that's good. 

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.    :)

No comments: