Thursday, July 26, 2018

Sleep Sure Is Our Friend.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I slept in the last couple days. Slept in a bit today too. I think so many days off last weekend threw me off. I slept good last night though. Slept all the way through.

I just checked my bank, and my property tax check went through. No more payments to the house for a year. I worked on the house painting yesterday too. Just finishing the finishing touches, which take quite a long time actually. We get it done though, and it is done.

Also I tried planning our vacation. I think I am going to go to a travel agent though. I don't know enough about that stuff,  and I am going as a tourist. For some reason San Antonio has been in our head to visit. No rhyme no reason just cuz. There aren't many places I really feel like visiting. Vacation is pretty much how you feel on the inside, and I guess my life is a vacation of sorts. I have a pretty good feeling about stuff most times I guess.

I have more stuff to do than time to do it. No strict timetables though,  so nothing to add much pressure. It will be nice to finish the house though.

Other than that not much. I just do not have a lot going on. Work, eat, sleep is my motto. I am lucky I am sitting good financially,  and also lucky I like to work.  Also lucky I don't have any pride that I know of. I am not too proud to do any job.  I like the idea of working, and getting a pay check. I like the schedule of a job too. Filling my day with labor makes me feel fulfilled probably more than anything. I think I also am lucky to feel that way too. When I was at my lowest during the College years, getting a job was what helped me out. Learning to use public transportation helped too. Even as a College graduate my job was cleaning floors,  cuz I didn't know what I wanted to do. Turns out my Saturday job is cleaning floors to this day. I haven't entered into any path that says I am too good to do this or that.

The path I entered was not of my vision. It didn't make me better than anyone, it just helped me know the real truth of stuff.  My heart is more than happy to accept this too.

Anyhoo, gotta run. 

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

Laterzzz.    :)

No comments: