Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Fun Fun In The Sun... or something.

Good morning.  How's it going?  I am fine. I haven't blogged in a bit, but like most of you i have been busy. We finished our breezeway. It is painted,  and I installed a new floor this weekend. Someone donated a nice floating floor at Lisa's work,  so instead of however many hundreds of dollars we would have paid, we paid $50. I'll take a pic of it sometime...  maybe ;) 

Anyway i finished the floor on Sunday, a sleep in day before I went to work.  It was pretty sweet sleeping in. I got up early had coffee, and went straight back to bed cuz I could.  :)   Then I finished the floor.  I did most of it Saturday after work.

So yesterday I had plans,  but I helped my Dad out with his dilemma.  Being street legal to drive. He needed a MI licence,  and plates, and MI insurance. I was going to take care of the insurance, but my Dad is high risk for a few more months. So I figured I better get his license first, and go from there.   So I got in line at the sos via the internets. He needed a social security card. Birth certificate, picture ID,  and two forms of mail.   FFS.  How do people even survive in this World?  He didn't have a SS card, but had his discharge papers with SSN  from the Army from like 1958 or something. They accepted that as proof. If people are supposed to stand for an idol made of fabric I would hope so.

License done, I went on line, and got insurance. I don't have a printer so I had esurance  fax info to sos. To be safe I went to the library, and printed proof of insurance. Got back in line via the interwebs,  and headed back to sos. License,  insurance,  and legal plates done in a day. Plus I got him a tour of a local workout/social place for people over 50.

My Dad goes out to breakfast every morning.  Maybe all old people do. I figure he could go there, have breakfast, get a workout in, and hang out or go home.  He needs to do something. This place has a cafeteria, and serves coffee, a good breakfast,  and a good lunch for cheap. He can swim, use the treadmill, stationary bike, or swim.  Play pool, ping pong, or even cards with people.  They show movies a couple times/month etc...  not to mention he can meet people his age,  and get friends or whatever. All for $50/ year, and $20/month. I may sign up this winter. Too much stuff going on now however.

Anyhoo, Lisa started cutting in with the exterior painting. It was what I planned on doing yesterday, but sos called. I'll be busy again this week painting the house, but eventually all inside,  and outside projects will be done.

You see a lot of different people at the sos. I never go there,  cuz I renew stuff online.  I saw a cute lady about my age with her daughter. Cute in she didn't have a perfect body,  but her mannerisms were cute if that makes sense. A little sun in her face, and I don't know how to describe her. Short, not skinny, and not fat, but in the weird way we notice people. I would not have minded talking to her for some strange reason. You know how our heart makes us interested in people for no real reason?  That too happened yesterday unplanned for just that little time.  I'll never see her again probably,  and I have no idea what her life is like.

Strange huh? 

Well, at least you get to know about me. I never take selfies though so you may not know what I look like.  For the record I weigh around 167 lbs.  I weighed myself at the doctor with my shoes on. It said 169.

I guess that is why we blog though huh?  That lady yesterday I will never know anything about, but you can know about me, and my insignificant life. 

Fun fun. :)

Gotta run.  :)

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.    :)

No comments: