Sunday, July 15, 2018

A New Day.

So this is my 2nd Sunday sleeping in. I was tired yesterday after work, but I still got a bit done around the house. Not a lot,  but...  I did go to bed early,  and woke up around 2:30 AM or so.  I did catch a glimpse of how people think at that point. I've been the way I am for a long time, so I've known things a while. You cannot see the things I see, and I rarely can see things how I was in my early to mid 20's.

I know no one is strong enough to stand on your own so you need society,  Country, other people.  You need a crutch to find a type of strength I guess, cuz if nothing is true about our life how do we stand? 

It's a good question I guess. There is you who were thrown in this life not of your plans and choice. Parents are all grown up'ish so they teach you their ropes they were given via Education, society,  tv, news, papers,  drugs, friends etc...  the stuff that helped shape you.

I threw everything I learned away in my younger years. I think I was led that way. My life was such a way, and I questioned. I found out this whole World is a lie. It's you here alone. Eventually you get to 6' under, and what is the truth of this?  Why?? 

As far as I can tell people believe what they do for any number of reasons. As far as I can tell they never really question what they believe. They stand their own ground by arguing the falseness of others. Clinging to their group of like minded people perhaps.

If the World is wrong then what is right?  If you are wrong who is right?  You'll find no heroes in this place. No one did things better than you, and you didn't do things better than others. You were born into this great trap called life. A night of passion was your beginning, and you believed everything the World threw at you so far.

I know inside something is missing in you, but you don't know what it is.  everyone wants a care free life, but how does one go about it?  It isn't in your power to create it, and it isn't in your heart to be that way.  Maybe you want to work or sacrifice toward it,  I don't know. We all are lost, until we escape the clutches of the World. So much is out of our power, and I guess humility is the first step.

These days I don't really know though,  cuz I've done this a long time, and nothing really even got done.

I've done my part I guess, and others were just unwilling. Not sure what happens now.  I suspect I'll just continue doing what I do, and we will see about you.

Anyhoo, gotta run.

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.    :)

No comments: