Thursday, July 5, 2018

A Day Off In The Middle Of Summer.

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. I had a day off cuz the holiday yesterday, and it was fine. I was going to sleep in today, but I remembered I am going to work early. I have my annual check up today, so I'll have to leave on time today, when we probably may work more than 8 hours.

Yesterday I woke up around 2:00 AM or so. I took Hope, and went back to bed. I felt like I really slept in late, but it was 6:30 AM.

We did get some stuff done however. I weeded both gardens. My Dad for some inexplicable reason bought 2 more tomato plants, and I finally got them in the ground.  That makes 10, so I will be drowning in tomatoes. I watered twice. I also used our paint sprayer in the breezeway. I see how it works,  and we will be ready to paint the outside. I read some, played some solitaire,  checked the oil in the vehicles,  and put air in the tires. It was just an easy day I guess where I did get shit done.

Other than that not much.  I'd say I am living the dream, but there is no such thing. I am living the life before me, and it is the best way possible. Mostly cuz all answers have been given. I don't have to seek, and I don't have to strive. I did my hard stuff, and now I am on the other side. Just waiting,  and living. I work,  I eat, and I sleep,  and it is all my heart desires. I like my routine, and not a ton will change from day to day. I wake up every day like this too.

So today I will have a day. There will be dinner, and stuff in between. Sounds good enough to me. 

Til next time. 

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.    :)

No comments: